21 - Back

Hinatsuru wears her dress, that she wore during her meeting with her ex family, along with Satoru. Hina ripped the lower part of the dress, as it's too tight for her to walk in it. Though the slits reach her thigh, she doesn't seem to mind. Suguru realized that his girl is changed, for good.

"I'll get going, Suguru. Thank you for being there for me, at my lowest point. I, love you so much." Hinatsuru smile, before she hug Suguru. He nod.

"Alright, take care, my love."  He replied.

The two then shared a kiss, incite by Hina. As she's too short, Suguru need to lift her a bit. Though he would love to caress her more, he decided that he should not. Hinatsuru is not a toy. Though they sleep in the same bed, he respect her boundary.

She's still a minor and she has her own right to choose. If she wants it, he will give it to her. For now, he respect her.

"Thanks again, Suguru. I'm really gonna go, okay?" Hina smile after she break the kiss.

"Alright. See ya, love." He smile.

So, Hina take a cab to go back to Jujutsu High. She promised to herself, no more tears. Arrived, she thanked the driver and pay- Suguru's money, again. He insist on giving her money, even though she say NO thousands of times. They even argue about that ever since she open her eyelids in the morning.

It's 9 in the morning, it should be the class time. So yeah. Hina enters the school compound, before she head straight to her room. She miss her carbon monoxide so much! She close and lock the doors, before grab her uniform. It's the last one she has, as the others ripped, burned and so on. After that, Hina grab her bag, before head to the first year class.

Yup, she didn't change her dress. It should be a class with Satoru, but Hinatsuru didn't care anymore. She don't give a damn.

"Hina?" Megumi is the first one to notice her appearance. Hinatsuru folds her arm at the front door. She didn't knock yet. Satoru stop writing on the board, before he put down the chalk. He look at her, and Hina looked back. She bite her inner cheek.

"Sorry, I'm late. Lots of shit happened, and yeah." She enters the class and completely ignored Satoru, who seems to pissed off by her actions.

"Where, did you go, Kamo chan?" Yuji asks. Hina sigh, before she rolled her eyes.

"I am not a Kamo anymore, Itadori. Don't call me by that name. I'm Hinatsuru. Hina. Settle." She sit on her seats, before take out her pen and paper.

"You're late in my class, Hina." Satoru put down his book he's holding. Hina clench her jaw, before looks irritated.

"You're always late for at least 8 minutes every day! I just late for an hour this day. What's wrong with that, huh?" She talked back.

"You're rude. You-"

"I don't give a damn, Gojo! You don't want me in this class? Then say it loud. I'll walk out perfectly fine." She sit with her leg crossed, showing her inner thigh to everyone who look at it.

Hina rarely exposed her body parts. She usually wears something decent and covered, but not now. She don't give a damn.

"Fine! Do whatever you want!" He sigh, before grab his book bad. Satoru continue to write.

Hina jot down everything on the board. About an hour later, the class ended. Satoru called for Hina, but she refused to go with him.

"Why should I go with you?" She looks bitter.

"You're fucking, missing for days! How can Yaga and Kamo clan remained silent?" He cursed. 

During that time, the first year still there, didn't want to say anything that can make the atmosphere worse.

"I told them I'm not a Kamo, why bother looking for me?" Hina sigh, folding her arm.

"Follow me, we need to talk, only two of us." He sigh. As Satoru tries to grab Hina, she slapped his arm.

"How dare you to touch me. I had enough with a manwhore like you. Don't touch me. How can I trust you more after a traumatizes accident I had? I trust no men, except Suguru." Her grey eyes shows confident and disgusted.

"Come on, Hina! I'm not going to rape you or-"

"You think rape is a joke? How can you say that so easily without knowing what I have been through? You're so heartless. Did you know how helpless I am? Do you ever think what would you do when you're in my shoes? Oh, I forgot. You're just a manwhore that has a lot of women chasing after you!" She literally yelling at this point, which Nobara rushed towards her.

"Shut up! Don't talk like you're that good!" Satoru yelled back.

"Then, you think you're better than me? If you don't like me, just say it to Gojo clan. I'm fucking underage, Gojo. You're older and has much power, but you're still a coward." She laughs. Nobara slowly grabs Hina away from the conversation.

"Hina, please..." Nobara wants to cry.

"No, Nobara. Don't stop me. I hate this man from the day I live, until I die. I had enough of enduring. I had enough of this shits in my life." Hina look at Satoru, giving him a death glare.

"I just-" Satoru stuttered.

"Now, Gojo. Do you know what I have been through in my life? I'll tell you. Abused by my ex father when I was 5, 6 and so on. My ex brother hate me to my gut, even though he's just a son of a mistress and my ex father. I as the legitimate daughter got pushed away because I'm a woman. Things worsened when you do nothing when they set us together. You're just a bitch. That's all. Only Suguru understand me. He's always with me, past, present and future." Hina look at the window, before she let out a heavy sigh.

"He's dead, Hina. Stop that nonsense." Satoru say that with normal tone.

"Yes, his soul is. He would never be dead in my heart. I'm trying everything I had to be with him, Gojo. Don't test my patience from now on. I can slit my wrist thousand of times better than you can eat your sweet mochi." She stared dagger, before Hina exit the room.

The trio look at Hina, before bite their lips.

They failed to protect the precious girl.

Tbc