FINALE!

𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I looked around, then I saw the dirt path nerd went down last time. I quickly pulled Deku into the path and dragged him until I saw the forest area I saw him in last time.

"K-KACCHAN! w-WAIT!" He said like a confused mess. I covered his mouth until I saw the extras walk out of the park. He tried to mumble words. I let go after they left.

"k-kacchan, what are w-we?" He sounded so sad. Like he expected for me to reject him again.

WHAT THE FUCK? But before I could shout an answer, I asked myself. What were we? What did I even mean by us?

𝔻𝕖𝕜𝕦'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Why was he hiding me? Was he embarrassed of me? Why was he not responding?

He just stood there like an idiot. What did he even think of me? Was I some toy to him?

" I knew it." I started walking away, my eyes about to cry again. He didn't even try to run after me. WHY? Why does he keep doing this? Why can't he just commit to the relationship or leave me alone! UGH! I'M SO TIRED OF HIM! then I heard screaming, I snapped my head back and kept walking. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say now.

" d-DEKU! WAIT!" He yelled at me. chasing after me, I ran. Away from him, away from all his nonsense.

~ After deku got home and cried for 4 hours; it's 7pm-ish~

I heard a knock on my door. Who the heck was that. The mailman? Mom? Both of those didn't make sense. Well might as well see who it is. I walked downstairs, my eyes puffy and red, and a big blanket covering everything except my face.

 I opened the door to find. . . . KACCHAN? WHAT NOW! WHAT HE FEELS HORNY AND NEEDS ME TO SATISFY HIS NEEDS AGAIN? 

"DEKU" 

"NO!"  WHY WON'T HE LEAVE ME ALONE! I slammed the door shut. He kept knocking but eventually left.

~Another hour later, it's 8:06~

I hated today. I might as well go out and buy myself some alcohol. Yes, it would be my first time drinking. But I needed it today. Maybe it would make this day a bit more bearable. I quickly grabbed my fake ID, keys,rain coat, and phone. 

I rushed outside, it looked like it might rain. Good thing I had my coat. Plus it helped hide my puffy eyes, and face. When I got to the store I grabbed 9-ish bottles. I knew they were gonna be out soon when I got home. 

"You sure this is you?" DAMMIT. I think the counter guy might have caught me.

"Yeah!" I tried to say as confidently as possible.

"Ok, if you say so" THANK GOD! YES!

He handed me the bag of beer, and I hurried home before the cashier could say anything. GREAT! It was raining. ugh. I quickly put on my coat;and I walked faster. I got home and dumped the  drinks on the couch and threw my coat on the floor. I didn't even bother to lock the door. It's not like anyone would just barge in anyway. Mom wasn't going to be home for another 4-ish days. She said it was just this month, and next month she would be able to stay home again. For me, it's really just fine being home all alone, but I do miss her.

I started drinking, one bottle after another. Nonstop. 

𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Maybe I'll try to talk to Deku again? I love him, I really do. UGH! I have to try just one more time. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door. I walked quickly so I didn't get too wet. Once I got there I knocked on the door but it just swung open, and I saw bottles on the floor and. . .