Oh no........

Sonic pov

—--------

' did one of you take control last night?'

'Hehehe well about that...' said one of them....

'Don't 'Hehehe well about that...' me! What did you guys do?!' I yell at them in my head.

" Hey Sonic, are you ok?" Tails asked me.

" Y-yeah, im fine. You go and eat without me, it will be a minute to get ready" I say, trying to stay calm. Lucky for me, Tails bought the lie and said, " Oh! Ok, just try to hurry up alright?" He said smiling.

" Heh, do you know who you're talking to," I ask with a fake smirk, " im the fastest thing alive. Ill be down in a supersonic second"

'ok that was kinda cringey, even for you...' Fleetway said, sighing.

' Shut up.' I say back, bluntly.

Tails exited the room and when downstairs. I sighed in relief and stopped smirking.

' Alright, you guys have some explaining to do' I said in an irritating matter.

' Hey! It was Exe, Fleetway, and Werehog!' Super said defensively.

'Super's right.' Hyper chimed in.

' Exe, Fleetway, and Werehog. You have 5 minutes to defend you self and if you dont convince me that you are not guilty, then there is going to be a bloody mess in my head.' I say, thretingly

' You care more about Miles 'Tails' Prower than us! You never protect us like that! If we get a scratch like that, you would always say: Just heal yourself!'. You never actually talk to us unless it's important or it's about your ' LiTtLe BuDdY'. We are your brothers, not him!' Exe spat at me, venom dripping from his words. I was about to yell back but then I stopped myself. Was I being too harsh on them?

' I-' I started but couldn't finish.

' I-..... Your right... I have no excuse.... Please tell me if i can do anything to make it up to you guys...' i say solemnly but everything I said was true.

I then put on a my bandanna. No, not my usual brown bandanna. The one i put on was a red bandanna with a white strip on it.

I had many other bandannas, one for each of my brothers. One was Navy with some red at the bottom, that one was Exe's, one was yellow-orange with red swirls on it, that was Fleetway's, one was a grayish-purple with dark purple swirl designs on it, that was Dark's, one was bright yellow with white chaos emerald designs on it, that one was Super's. One was a really light rainbow color, Hyper's, and the last one was gray-blue and had gray slash mark designs on it. That was Werehog's

I smiled slightly while looking at the color-full , slightly dusty, bandannas that belonged to my brothers. I then closed the drawer with the bandannas in it and then started to make my way downstairs to the dining room and I sat down at the table.

" Hey Sonic! Nice bandanna, is it new?" Tails asked, setting down a plate stacked high with fluffy, slight crispy edged, pancakes, my favorite, next to the maple syrup.

" Nah, quite old actually," i then looked down at Tails' arm and winced at the deep scratch. " Hey Tails, thats a pretty bad scratch. What happened?"

" Oh, nothing bad. Just last night I woke up to a sound that sounded like scratching. I went out side to see what it was and saw a dark-ish figure but it looked weirdly like a werewolf."

As soon as Tails fished that sentence I choked on my water and started to cough really loudly.

" OH SHOOT! Sonic!" Tails rushed to my side and started to pat my back.