Our Little Liyah

(Ps. I think Nina will be Mommy and Kandie will be mama. Simply because of authority in my brain. Don't question my brain. I'm already questioning it myself😭)

Aaliyah's P.O.V*
I walk out of the classroom before them with my book bag on. Normally I ride with Bre but I'm guessing they told her I would be with them seeing as her car is nowhere on site when we get outside and she has never forgotten or left me before. I turn to look at Nina and Kandie confused, not knowing where to go.

"What's wrong princess?" Nina says looking at the confusion on my face.

"I don't know where I'm going" I scrunch my face up slightly looking between the two.

They laugh before taking my hands leading me to a big black GMC with grey and blue rims.

"This is our car" Nina says "You can still ride with Bre when you would like but we have arranged for you to ride with us in the afternoons."

"If that is okay with you" Kandie says rubbing soft circles on the inside of my right palm.

I hum slightly at the feeling rubbing my face on her arm before she helps me climb into the backseat of the car. She scoots me over and sits beside me as Nina gets in the drivers seat.

"You don't have to sit with me" I say looking up at Kandie who is now sitting to the right of me "I'm okay sitting by myself"

"Is that right?" She says as she pulls me on her lap and slowly rocks me. I start to protest as a slight soothing feeling washes over me.

"Uh- huh" I nod before resting my head on her chest and looking out the window as the car begins to move. I've never felt this calm before. What did she do?

*time lapse*

Nina's P.O.V

I look up in the rear view mirror seeing my beautiful wife and adorable babygirl. She looks as if she's about to fall asleep so I'm guessing Kandie used her powers to get her to take a nap. I wonder if she will tell her that she has the ability to soothe others into a vulnerable state of mind to the point where they can't come back or if she will let her find out on her own. Though my powers are not as light or mentally breaking as Kandie's I still have them. I am able to get the truth out of people as long as they look me in the eyes.

Kandie's P.O.V

I slowly rub circles on Liyah's back rocking her to sleep. She squirms some but I know she isn't able to resist it.

"Not sleepyyy mama" she looks up at me with a slight pout.

"You sure baby?" I look down at her before rubbing my thumb on her cheek watching her eyes become heavier.

"Wanna watch the trees" she points out the window tryin to sit up.

"You can watch them laying down baby. Shhh. Lay down for mama" I coo pulling her body back to mines.

She Hums in acceptance her hand latching on to the top of my shirt as she sleepily gazes out the window before closing her eyes and slipping her thumb in her mouth.

I have enough control over my powers to only make her sleepy. I know today has been long and her body is well deserving of a nap, but she doesn't seem like the type to take naps willingly or on her own but she will learn that naps are important and until then I will have to put her to sleep.

At the castle*

Nina's P.O.V

Seeing that today is Friday and Liyah doesn't have school tomorrow we decided to let her see the castle. When she wakes up we will let her make the decision on if she wants to stay tonight or if she wants us to take her home.

"My love, we're home" I look back at Kandie who is on her phone still holding our babygirl. "Are you going to wake her up or do you want me to take her?"

"I have it" She says as she shifts liyah on her so that her head is in the crook of her neck "Can you grab my bags from the passenger seat?"

I nod getting out of the car and walking around the car opening her door and then the passenger door to grab her bags.

After grabbing everything I watch Kandie get out holding our little one and shut her door. I walk behind them to the front door which unlocks with our thumb prints. She uses her left hand to unlock the door and we walk in. I place her purse on the hook and take off my shoes as she walks upstairs, I'm assuming to our room.

I slip into my office to begin my work letting them have their time alone knowing that Kandie needs this just as much as Liyah probably does.

Okay... How was this? I was trying to be subtle and get my feel of writing back and all. I think it went well. Lol it's hard being a little in this big ass mess of a world.