RuLeS & pUnIsHmEnTs

As you can see I don't like either of those. Punishments are mean and rules stress me out lol... I just like having fun.

*Nina's P.O.V*

I wave at some students as I head back to Kandie's classroom to talk to Aaliyah about our arrangement. As I'm about to walk in I see Aaliyah walking toward me so I decide to wait for her.

"Hey sweetheart, You ready to talk?" I say walking toward the door with my hand resting on her back. She nods and looks into the classroom to see Kandie checking some papers. I knock on the door softly to get Kandie's attention as Aaliyah sits down. I lean against the desk beside Kandie as we look at our princess.

"Okay baby we're going to ask you a few questions to figure out where you stand. Is that alright with you?" She nods and blushes getting shy all over again.

"Words kitten" I instruct

"Yes ma'am"

I look over at Kandie and we both nod as she starts "Do you consent to having a MM/LG relationship with us?" Kandie says in a soft voice. I smile listening to my wife's adoring voice. Damn, I love this woman.

Our baby looks at us and smiles "Absolutly" she bounces in her chair making me giggle.

Kandie smiles and her eyes sparkle as she looks at our babygirl "What age do you regress to baby and what do you like to do?"

She shrugs "I've never gotten below 7 to my knowledge but I do like bottles and paci's so I don't know, I might go younger" she scrunches up her face while thinking "I like to color and I like cuddles when I regress but I like to read and play most of the time when I'm in and out of my headspace" she smiles

"Have you ever been in a MD/LG relationship before and are you aware of it's many aspects?" I ask in a serious tone as Kandie practically oogles at our babygirl.

"I've never been in a serious MD/LG relationship before but I am aware of it's aspects and the things that come with it. Bre acted as my caregiver once she found out I was a little" she says looking up at us both.

"That's okay sweetheart. We have been in a few relationships with different littles but they were not for us. We thought that we would be able to go out and find our mate but it seems that our mate was brought to us" I say as I rub soothing circles on her cheek with my thumb.

She hums in response as I chuckle lifting her from the chair and sitting down pulling her onto my lap. "Now time for rules my sweet girl" she tenses slightly and I squeeze her arm slightly to relax her.

1) Bedtime is at 11pm on weekdays and 12am on weekends.

2)No skipping meals. It's very important for you to eat breakfast and dinner but we would like for you to get nutrients in between. (If you forget to eat tell us and we will get you food.)

3)Don't eat too much junk food. We will let you know when you've eaten too much sweets. (Mainly candy)

4)Let us know when something is wrong. Don't hide your feelings from us it will not help either of us.

5)Do not touch yourself without our permission. (Sexual disobedience will lead to sexual punishments.)

6) No cussing.

7)Be polite and always use manners.

8)Don't make Mommy (Nina) repeat herself. Listen the first time she tells you something.

9) Always call us by our respectable names.

"Okay. Those are all your rules we may add some as we get to know you more. Do they seem fair to you?" Kandie looks at our babygirl and she nods before quickly says yes. "Now punishments" I say and chuckle when she squirms in my lap.

1)A quick pop.

2)Writing lines (It will never be less than 20)

3)Early Bedtime

4)Timeout

5)No TV

6)Spankings (Whether with a paddle, our hands, a flogger or a belt)

"Do you think these are fair punishments babygirl?" I turn her to look at me.

"Uh huh. B-but will I get spankings often?" She looks up at Kandie as she plays with her hands nervously.

I laugh and bounce my leg underneath her "Do you plan on acting up or disobeying me often?" I say and look at her in the eyes.

She squirms looking away from me "N-no mommy. I'll be good" I chuckle and lift her up off my lap "Good. Now lets get you home." She whines and grabs her bookbag walking toward the door.