Mrs. Miller

*Kandie's P.O.V*

There she was, My baby girl, standing right in front of me, Not even 2 feet out of my reach. I feel my pulse speed up as she leans from one foot to the other nervously. I really just want to claim her now.

I look down at the girls standing in front of me "What is going on out here? And why aren't you two in class?" I look from one girl to the other.

"Oh. I'm sorry Ms. Miller, This is Liyah she's-" Bre says before being interrupted by the shorter girl beside her "My name is Aaliyah, Not Liyah. I don't know her yet so why are you telling her my nickname?" The shorter girl says

I clear my throat looking Aaliyah in her eyes and showing my fangs causing her to shrink back which makes me smirk to myself. "If I stand correct, Bre was talking to me. Not you little one" I say before instantly regretting my words. "Really Nina. You don't even know if she's a little she could be a dom for all you know" I think to myself before looking at Aaliyah who is now playing with her hands and trying not to look too scared. "Nope. I was right, She's most definitely not a dom" I think.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted" Bre starts before teasingly glancing at Aaliyah who glares at her. "This is LIYAH, and she's the other new student I was telling you about the other day. We moved here together but today is her first day" she finishes.

I nod and thank Bre for bringing Aaliyah to class before giving her a note and dismissing her to her class. "Now you" I say looking at Aaliyah, who absolutely refuses to look up at me. "Ahem. I like eye contact when I am talking to someone" I say in a stern voice just to shake her up. 

"O-oh, I'm sorry Ms...?" Aaliyah says looking at me questioningly "Mrs. Miller" I say in a softer tone. "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs. Miller. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just, she knows I don't like being called Liyah and she did that on purpose to make me mad" Aaliyah says.

"Well, that means you need to try to stay calm and don't allow her to rile you up next time. Isn't that right?" I question looking at her. "Yeah. I guess you're right" She says before glancing over my body and I snap my fingers to get her attention causing her to blush. "I think it's time for us to get into the room. Don't you?" I say while opening the classroom door and leading her in with my hand on her back. 

"Class. This is Aaliyah and she will be finishing this semester off here. I would appreciate it if you all showed her around and help her feel welcome." I say and walk to my desk telling Aaliyah to find a seat in the front. 

*Timelaps*

*Kandie's P.O.V*

The bell rings and I stand in front of my desk as all of the students began to leave and pass me their exit tickets on their way out. Aaliyah tries to hide beside one of the taller students and leave the class before I could see her. 

"Aaliyah! Here. Now." I call out causing her to stop in her tracks and walk back to me. "Aren't you supposed to be turning something in to me?" I look at her and hold out my hand waiting for her to give me her exit ticket even though I saw her fast asleep trying to hide behind her book. 

"Oh yeah, that...right" she says nervously, sitting her bag on a desk fake searching for her paper. I walk to her and place my hand on her bag. "Why would your paper be in your bag when the book you were using is in your hand? And I saw you sleeping at your desk" I smirk looking at her as I speak my fangs showing slightly.

"I-I was sleepy... I can finish it at home. I will I promise" she says moving behind the desk on the opposite side of me. Judging by the speed of her pulse and how nervous she looked I knew that if she tried to run I could easily catch her. 

"Don't worry sweetheart. You can just stay here and-" Just as I lean back against my desk Aaliyah begins running toward the door and in a split second I grab her pinning her to the wall and run my tongue over my fangs. "Now why exactly would you try to run from me, darling?" I look at her and start to put her down before I see her bite her lip causing me to growl softly.

 She did it on purpose. She wanted me to chase her. Better yet, she wanted me to catch her.

Oof. Interesting, very interesting. Don't worry there won't be any smut this early in the story though. Aaliyah might act shy but jeez is she gonna be a brat... hehe