part 3

Isabella's pov

"No we are sleeping like this"

It's been a week we've been sleeping like this.

He said as he took my legs and put them around his waist. He kept on slowly fucking me to sleep and my fucken body responded to his every touch. We slept through the night till morning and I came to realize that the ceiling was mirrored so I could see his perfectly toned and sculptured back which looked delicious but right now harsh as he was trying to fully thrust into me.
"Ahhh..." I screamed. As I was uncomfortable as he could see everything that I offered freshly from his view meaning raw and unkempt. "Fuck... you look drippin' ohh... ima fuck the sluttyness outta you, today" he said.
"Ah..."
"Fu...ugh... k..."as he enjoys
"Ouh..."feeling uncomfortable
"Relax ,bambina "as he lightly grabs my hair tilting my head upwards. She does as told submitting fully to him .

..Sal's pov

I was held by her molds of heaven as I was lightly pounding in her with my wander stick ,I saw that she wasn't looking at me which made me mad.
"Open your FUCKEN  eyes, bambi."
This bitch better fucken open her eyes! I light tap her cheek "open your eyes!"
She opened them but rolls them back I stop thrusting and looked at her.
"What did I ask of you?"
"Open my eyes "
"Whatchu do?"
"Opened them"
"Why not look at me?"
"You know..."
"Don't FUCKEN  dare with your lying ass  are you cheating on me?!"
"Nooo baby you know this"
"You lie! Which guard?!"
She looks at me petrified. With being sweaty and so exposed to me it was a huge turn on but she's not listening and for that she deserves punishment. Many wish for the opportunity to look at me straight into the eyes and she just doesn't tf. She is my queen to be and when I say she must do this she has to not unless she was dominant then I would be glad with this challenge but with her ... no to the fuck no bro.
"So you wanna be disobedient?"
"Uhh..."confused.
"Ok" I smiled at her then went into the closet to take out the toys I had purchased for her which were vibrations I had took all 3 first one was huge as a tension massager but  the tip was narrow  and only 3 inches were to be in the pussy. Second toy was pink and had two side the vibrating  she couldn't handle it. As I put the vibrater into her then the other was placed on her clit lightly tapping it.

Ahhhhh... babe... I'm sorry,pl..z she said begging of me. I  don't listen to her as I continue with pleasuring her till she squirted on my face as I was face to face with her pussy.
Damn mam... that shit taste good now you're ready for bed or round 2of toys? I ask her
Nooo... por favor  I'm surprised she knows Spanish
Spanish?  I  ask
My mom's from Latino... explains that
Either we sleeping or do I have to pleasure you all night? And you know I can. Looking at her.
Let's sleep with that  I thrust half way into her and pulled her ontop of me.
Sal no....
Would you stop
You're slightly sliding in me so lay ontop
Don't be tryna tell me abt my weight, ok?
Whatever boy
Boy??bitch you know I ain't no boy
Bitch??Heifer hoes ass you better stop with the name calli...(his phone rang and he just looked at it)
You better answer your bitch he looks at me. And I get off of him and laid next to him and listen to his phone call...

Sal's phone call
Heeeeey....
Bridget what do u want? Bambi looks at me.
Hah... first of all I'm Brenda!
Bitch why you being high? And what the fuck you want? With my lower voice.
Well how about we meet or text me your address or maybe  I show up
Why the fuck would you came here nor would I wanna meet you?  Confused asf.
Cause I'm tryna get that dick and back blown and  e'rthing .*this bitch ain't fo'real  I swear*
And where the fuck does Beast gets in?  *getting mad irritated *
Cause your my man and I'm your woman I mean it's been 3 weeks since I got sum dickk  *HUH?!*
Hol'd ain't your bitch ass married?  *Somebody's bitch being loose*
Maan can we just not talk about that... please. *the fuck we are not Cause your ass just ruined shit for meeeeeee!*
Look I didn't entertain you while you pretended to be my main why the hell would I entertain you now? *I ain't nothing but being Shakespeare *
Cause I want a baby and I know you're to be the best daddy ... sooo how about we make our bundle of joy . * BITCHES SAYING WHAAAAT NOW?*
Joy,mhhhm... funny Cause I swear your first daughter in the orphanage has the same name sooo my question is fine we do that shit and you do the same as you did to Joy and abandon another Joy? *Being Shakespeare again to fuck this hoe up Cause today's her last day fo'real *
Mmxxxm you know what fuc... *mhhhm...*
YOU BE GLAD I'M LETTING YOUR ASS OF THE HOOK BECAUSE YOU DONE WOKE ME THE FUCK UP ....(whispering) now delete my number and delete you ever knew me, I don't breath with bitches definitely won't do that shit with you....

Drops the call

The that bitch thinks she is,my wife?... bitch hell nawh shawty. I stood up and went to look for Bambi who had long gone. I look for her in the rooms in the upper ground then went downstairs and met Ms Nana.
Ma I mean she feels like one.
Baby? She answers
Where is she? Being kind
She doesn't want to talk to you Mom goes on and starts being rude.
I don't care ,where is she before this house becomes a blood bath. Promising her not threatening.
She's in my room. She gives up because she knows me.
See... I knew you'd understand, I love you ma'am. I side hug her. Going straight into her room only to see a laid out Bambi ontop of Nana's bed.
Let's go to bed ordering her.
No thanks you can call 'Bridget ' she backclaps my order.
Bambi I'm not going to ask you again,  let's go. Getting ticked.
And I said call Bridget she ticked me even more if that's even possible.
Baby our room is sound proofed this one isn't so let's go mad and turning red.
And I said NO she irritated me more but I still wanted her in our room. And with that I picked her up and went with her to our room. Where she moved further away from me and shrugged my hands off. And like that we went to sleep.

Vote...
Comment...
Share....

Thanks love y'all ❤