'oh shit i like him'

Izukus pov

Today students were aloud to wear anything but their uniform. I'm so excited I have a cute outfit planned and everything. I dress a bit girl like so I'm pretty nervous on how my class is gonna react. I got dressed into this

Me and my friends planned to meet up so I need to leave now

Me and my friends planned to meet up so I need to leave now.. i had just got there and their jaws dropped bahaha.
"Deku kun you look so good" ochaco said, the bell rung "Thank youu now let's get to class the bell just rung". We were across campus and I had to pee so they went off without me but then I finally made it.
Walking in the class I felt so many stares it was a bit overwhelming- its okay at least I dont have to hide myself in public anymore.

AIZAWAS POV

Hmm problem child and his friends are late let's hope they didnt cause any trouble. "Hey sensei sorry were late and midoriya is in the bathroom" iida said as the rest of them apologized, well at least they arent in trouble.
Although hearing problem childs name made my stomach feel weird. 5 minutes later problem child walked in, 'holy shit'
he was wearing a short white croptop, sweatpants, heels, and a choker. I didnt expect him to dress like this- but damn he looks good. Wait what the fuck am I thinking that's your student aizawa. "SENSEI", "huh what's wrong problem child?" "Oh nothing you were just staring and didnt listen to anyone". 'Was I really staring that long' "ah yes sorry I was just thinking about something now go sit" watching him rush to his seat I realized....

Do I like my student.?