"I'll see you at home?" Huling lingon sa akin ni Sandrine.

"Nope. Sabay tayong uuwi. Now go, before I change my mind." Taboy ko sa kanya na ikainatawa niya. She looked at me once more, bidding her goodbye and then she walked out of my office.

My day went on as usual but I really felt so bored doing paperworks all day. Sabik na sabik na akong mag alas kwatro para makauwi na ako, kasabay si Sandrine. Dahil nga hindi na ako gaanong abala sa trabaho ay palagi na kaming sabay umuwi.

We would typically just have small talks about business in the car and I just want to watch her as she complains about some misogynistic investor that she had to go to a meeting with. I want to watch her when she gets excited about our plans with Ansel. And maybe that's why I can't wait to go home with her.

"You!" Marahas akong tumayo mula sa upuan.

Mabigat ang mga yabag ko nang mahagip ko ang leeg niya at idiniin siya sa pader. I am infuriated but he was just laughing. Which made me even more mad. Just because he is older than me doesn't give him the right to do whatever he wants with me.

"E-easy!" Umubo siya at nawala ang ngisi nang makita ang ekspresyon ko. Hindi ko niluwagan ang pagkakasakal ng braso ko sa leeg niya.

"What did you fucking do to me? Did you drug me? Motherfucker!" Tiim bagang kong sambit.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about!" Umubo siya ulit. Sa bawat salitang binibitawan niya ay pahigpit ng pahigpit ang kapit ko sa kanya.

Gusto kong basagin ang mukha niya nang kahit papaano ay makaganti ako sa kagaguhan niya. Nang hindi ako magpatinag ay itinaas niya ang dalawang kamay niya habang umuubo.

"Okay... Okay! I'm sorry! Let go of me and we'll talk." I can hear how hard he was trying to talk. I had to physically stop myself from killing him.

I violently moved away from him. I am desperate to let some my anger out so I kicked the large vintage vase on the side of my door. It fell down and broke into pieces.

"Jesus! You almost made me pass out!" Bulalas niya.

"And it still wasn't enough! What the fuck did you do to me?" Lumayo ako at puma-meywang. Pilit na kinakalma ang sarili.

"I didn't do anything, Gustave! It was just cheap alcohol!"

"Then why the hell don't I remember anything from that night?" Nanghihina kong sabi.

I'm trying to remember what happened so hard, even just a glimpse of it but I can't. I remember being at the night club and then it was as if I blacked out. Nothing. The next thing I remembered was waking up to that fucking hotel room with no recollection of what happened.

Kahit gaano ko piliting alisin sa isip ko ang nangyari, ay hindi ko magawa. My guilt is eating me alive and it's killing me. For the first time in my marriage, Sandrine and I are doing good. And I don't want anything to fuck that up. I can't live with the thought that I would be the one who ruins the one good thing that we have. I don't want to hurt her.

"Wait... You don't think she drugged you, do you?" He stared at me in disbelief.

Napaupo ako sa sofa at pinadaan sa buhok ko ang mga daliri ko. That bitch.