Pinaikot niya ang mga mata niya at lumapit. That alone sent shivers down to my spine. She has the ability to make me feel things. Sexual things. And I know she knows it.

"Listen, I have something to tell you." She said as she took my coat away and hanged it to the coat hanger beside my table.

Nag-kibit balikat ako at tumalikod para umupo sa aking swivel chair. Para bang nabasa niya ang isipan ko nang sumunod siya sa akin at umupo sa kandungan ko. Damn, feeling her ass on my dick can almost make me come. It instantly became hard like it knows that the woman sitting on me is the boss.

"Really, Gustave? Sa office? Can you and your dick behave for once?" Pang-aasar niya sa akin.

"Hey, it's not my fault! Ikaw 'tong kunakandong sa'kin bigla." Pasimple kong sagot.

She smacked her lips and faced me. Looked all over my face like she was memorizing every part of it. Her fingers started playing on the side of my head.

"I know you have doubts with Holden Smith being our partner... So I arranged a meeting with him. You can interview him all you want but I already signed a partnership contract with him so this is just formality." She said, avoiding my eyes.

I couldn't explain what it felt when she mentioned his name but she didn't look affected by him anyway. Based on the way she talks about him, I know what she feels for the guys is platonic. I shouldn't let Santhiago's words poison my mind.

"Are you sure about him, Sandrine? I mean, it's still your call and I trust you." I said.

She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. Gusto kong mag-reklamo dahil hindi damping halik ang gusto ko.

Trust. The keyword.

"I am. And I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to get to know him. He's good at what he does." Aniya.

Hindi ako kaagad sumagot. Ilang sandaling katahimikan pa ang bumalot sa amin bago ako sumuko.

"Okay. If the wife says yes, then I agree. When is this dinner that you planned?" I asked.

"On Friday. Pick me up at home?" Malambing niyang sabi na ikinatawa ko.

"I'll see you then." I winked.

"Thank you. Now I have to get back to my office. I still have a lot of documents to read and sign." Tamad na sabi niya kasabay ng buntong hininga.

I groaned when she stood up from my lap hut before she could walk away from me, I took my chance to pull her back. Nawalan siya ng balanse at nabagsak muli sa akin. Binigyan ko siya ng isang pilyong ngiti at hinapit ang kanyang batok palapit.

I kissed her on the lips, taking my time to put my tongue inside her mouth and I smiled when I felt her tongue on mine. My hands started traveling through her body and she was already moaning occasionally. When I got tired of her lips, I moved down on her delicious neck. Nag-lakbay ang dila ko pababa sa panga niya at nang hindi na ako makababa ay nainis ako sa suot niyang coat. Hinubad ko iyon, sapat lang para lumabas ang balikat niya. Itinuloy ko ang mga basang halik hanggang sa maramdaman ko ang kamay niya sa braso ko.

"N-not here..." Hinihingal na aniya.

Napa sandal ako sa swivel chair at malakas na bumuntong hininga. Sinugurado kong narinig niya kung gaano ako ka-frustrated.