001

THE ONE SHE ADMIRES-001

April 11th, 1912

Atlantic Ocean

Her hand moved quickly across her stretch, her eyes ever so often glancing around the poop deck of the ship. Unlike Jack, Eve wasn't drawing people; the father and daughter were a bit away from them, standing on the railing looking out of the sea. No, she was pulling the ship, primarily just by pure memory, and her photographic memory helped a bit as well.

She couldn't help but think about Thomas Andrews, who happened to also be on the ship, and how if she ever gets the chance to meet him, she'll be asking all the questions she had about this beautiful vessel. Honestly, the thought of meeting such a brilliant man was terrifying and nauseating.

Looking down at her drawing of Titanic, Eve began to add the small, fine details as her friend spoke with the man she and Fabri happened to meet on the way to the stern of the ship. Tommy Ryan, his name was. The man was from Ireland since he had a relatively strong Irish accent.

"This ship is nice, huh?" Fabri started, looking up at their new friend.

Tommy leaned against the railing; a brown hat sat atop his curly, dirty blonde hair. "Yeah. It's an Irish ship,"

"Is English, no?" Fabrizio questioned.

Evangeline shook her head, her hand stopping for a moment before moving again. "It was built in Belfast, Ireland. Building started on March 31st, 1909, in Harland and Wolff shipyard. Over 14,000, or 15,000 men, built this ship, and it took over a year to fully frame it. Thomas Andrews is who you want to thank for building such a beautiful ship."

Tommy and Fabri stared at her with astonishment and confusion, while the burst of Titanic facts didn't faze Jack.

The curly-haired man spoke. "How do you know all this?"

"I tried sneaking into the building sight when Jack and I were in Ireland for about a year. Never could get in, was almost arrested once." The young blonde said nonchalantly.

Jack let a small smile grace his lips as he glanced at his sister. "She's obsessed with this ship, as well as the builder of it. You can say she loves the man and the ship."

Eve she looked mildly offended, hitting her brother on the head with her book. "No, I don't! I am just fascinated by his work, that is all. And I'm not in love with him."

"Yet, you felt the need to add that part in." Jack teased, his eyes sparkled with amusement. "Ow! Hey, no need for violence, Eve,"