Beneath a Broken Sky

Start from the beginning

"Which, if we're being honest," Yuki interjected, "wouldn't make a lot of sense. Did you think he would just figure out soul magic after a couple of days in a burst of brilliance? He gets lucky sometimes, but not that lucky."

Freya and Jack contemplated this for a bit, their soul shifting back and forth as the two sides again fought for dominance.

"It's not like he's asking you to be sexual with him." Holly had come around the corner of the counter. "I'm happy to do it."

"I might fight you for it," Yuki said, narrowing her eyes at the elf. When Holly took a step back, the kitsune softened. "Easy, I'm only teasing."

Holly laughed nervously, then turned her attention to Freya/Jack. "We can even blindfold you or something if you want."

"Shouldn't," Mike replied. "I've been informed that having direct eye contact will greatly improve the process. That saying about eyes being the window into the soul has some truth to it, and will make things that much smoother. But we could use one of the blankets from the bed or something to cover up whatever is, well, happening."

"I am not afraid of sex," Freya declared.

"Neither am I," added Jack.

"Please, you're probably excited about it." Freya rolled her eye. "I can sense your excitement even now."

"Ladies." Mike held up a hand for silence. "Please. If you're okay with this, I want to get started as soon as possible. I'm about to try untangling and repairing a soul that is thousands of years old. This will take some time." Ratu and Naia had theorized it could take more than one attempt, but they risked the possibility of doing more damage depending on when he stopped. It made the most sense to power through it in one attempt, and Mike had already chugged a couple cans of soup and had set some water bottles nearby in case he got thirsty.

Freya's eye snapped toward Mike. "I distrust you. Understand that I go along with this plan only as a means to an end. Should you succeed, I will help you retake the North, but what happens next will be decided by how generous I'm feeling."

"Stop, you're embarrassing us." Jack looked away, giving the goddess a wall-eyed look that almost squeezed a laugh from Mike.

"It's fine," he told them. "If my intentions are dishonorable, I'm sure you'll make sure my world freezes or something."

Yuki chortled, then pretended to cough, turning away to hide her smile. He was glad someone appreciated his humor.

"Then it is settled." Freya relaxed in her seat and stared at him. "Fix me, Caretaker."

"Fix us," Jack corrected.

Mike opened his coat, revealing that he was naked underneath. Jack appraised his member with an arched brow, her eye snapping back up when Freya called her out on it.

Holly, ever the eager helper, knelt on the floor and, per his instructions, did her best to give him the absolute worst blowjob ever. She used teeth to nibble his foreskin, slapped his cock against his thigh, and even tried to blow into his cock.

What the hell is going on out there? Naia's presence blossomed in his mind as Holly held his cock like a microphone and blew across the top of it like she was trying to play notes across an empty bottle.

Mike sighed in relief now that the nymph was with him. How is the connection? he asked.

It must be fine, because Lily won't stop laughing. He heard the mirth in Naia's voice. Tell her to move on, please.

"Commence Operation: Soul Edge." Mike groaned when Holly made an honest attempt to take him into her mouth. The plan for now was to have her and Yuki swap out, keeping him aroused and in contact with Naia until he finished fixing Freya and Jack. He would take credit for the idea, but Amymone was the one who had come up with the name for it.