Jerome" What?"

Alfie" Or Mr Sweet imagine getting yourself done by Mr Sweet"

Jerome" Alfie, you are not listening to me, why Willow and not wait, why would What? Wait. Are we a bit jealous, Alfredo?"

Alfie" No, I am only jealous of people that can tightrope walk while gargling, because that's just like amazing"

Jerome" Admit it.You've got a crush on her"

Alfie" I do not"

Jerome" Why would I of thought my best friend would be on my side"

Alfie" No, I do not have a crush on Willow"

I went back to my room and shut the door. Awww, Alfie had a crush on Willow, that was so cute, then again I did think he was still dating Amber. I sighed and sat on my bed. I had to sort this out, Willow,Mara and Charlie, what a mess.

Charlie's POV

While we were waiting for our dad to start the lesson I was chatting to Fabian, Eddie and KT. Ever since Eddie and I had found out our dad was part of The Society by choice, my trust had depleted for him. I just wanted a normal dad not a dad part of some evil society.

Charlie" Just be careful KT"

Fabian" They will try anything"

KT" Thanks guys, you are really making me feel better"

Eddie" Look, we will protect you as much as we can"

Dad then walks in and sits at his desk.

Dad" I've decided to postpone normal lessons today"

Joy" Yay"

Dad" And instead, we will concentrate on our eclipse projects, hmm?"

He keeps eyeing us and I know he knows we know.

Charlie" Sooo, this eclipse must be pretty important to you"

Eddie" Isn't that right, Sir?"

Dad" Our twins are right, it will be a great day, a day we will all remember for a very long time"

Mara" Mr.Sweet, surely an eclipse is just the moon passing across the sun, a fluke of cosmic positioning, which actually means nothing"

I share a glance with Eddie and we both roll our eyes, leave it to Mara to get to the very heart of it.

Dad" Well, Mara, the ancient Chinese didn't think so"

Charlie" What about the Egyptians, Sir? What did they believe?"

Dad" The Egyptians believed...

Fabian decides to finish the sentence for him.

Fabian" They believed that a huge, evil snake encircled the Earth and fought the sun god every day. Most days, the snake was defeated, and the sun came up just as normal.But every so often, the snake devoured the sun. Evil won, and darkness fell upon the Earth"

I send Fabian a small smile and he sends one back. He was such a nerd but a cute nerd.

Dad" That's very good, Fabian, Oh, KT, I almost forgot.Could you run an errand for me, please?"

KT" Me?"

Dad" Yes, could you go to the common room and pick up the astronomy books I left on the stage? I forgot to bring them with me"

KT" Um"

I make wide eyes at Eddie and Fabian and we have all both picked up what is going to happen.