When he saves you; as your enemy - L. Felix

"Just what the hell are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm helping you. Be more grateful, god."

"But why? We don't get along."

"If you're gonna die, it has to be because of me. Not because of some other lowlife. Got it?"

___________

You, Kim Y/N, were one of the eldest members of your family business - a.k.a, you had been in the game for awhile. Being in the mafia meant your life was usually on the line, so it wasn't unusual when your father let you in on your newest mission - to infiltrate one of his enemy's bases and hack their system.

This wasn't an issue - his enemy's weren't ever yours really. You only had one enemy. Yongbok Lee, street name Felix.
He was your age, and was a dangerous man - but he never could get the upper hand on you, which was why he made himself an enemy to you.

No one liked being worse than others, anyway.

When it got to the day of the mission, you went into the building alone, with a few of your fathers men - only a few, you didn't want to attract any attention.

You were told you weren't expected.

It didn't look that way, as you entered the headquarters, rows of men met you with arms, and the gunfire began, causing you to duck and swerve out of the way, resulting in what was essentially unnecessary violence.

"Come on, they could've put up a bit more of a fight, couldn't they?" You sighed, as all the men were down around you.

So much for a quiet entrance.

You felt the cold metal barrel of a gun behind yourself, and it was too late for you to duck as the bang filled your now-ringing ears, and the sickly scent of gunpowder cascaded your senses.

Then there was blood.

Lots and lots of it.

Your men were down - you were down, as your fathers enemy, Jiwoon, stared down at you.
"I'm assuming F/N Kim sent you, didn't he? What an idiot. I'll be bringing him your head - I hope he learns to back off then, god."

You closed your eyes, waiting for his second bullet to hit, your arm already bleeding profusely, but the sound zipped past you.

Then someone threw you over their shoulder, and rushed you off.

"...if you're gonna die, it has to be because of me.. not because of some other lowlife, got it?" Felix grumbled, finally placing you down in an alleyway, his freckles poking out, brown eyes glistening in the golden hour sunset, hair shimmering.

It was then you noticed that he was rather beautiful. But your life was also in his hands.

"So? Are you going to kill me?" You asked, pushing yourself back against the wall.

Felix rolled his eyes. "I want to beat you in a fair fight Y/N. This would just be pointless to kill you now. But we do need to get your arm pressurised and bandaged. Otherwise you will bleed out in half an hour, and that will be just tragic."

After a quick errand to a nearby pharmacy he came back with bandages and medical supplies galore, ripping the sleeves of your shirt off in order to wrap your arm up.

His face was right in yours, and you couldn't help but stare and feel the air in your throat get caught.
He glanced into your eyes, narrowing them.
"What?"

"Don't worry about it, I don't want to turn this encounter into a cringey enemies to lovers tale." You said, looking away.

"So you were going to compliment me?"

"Don't be full of yourself, but I suppose, yeah."

Felix just hummed, as he stroked your arm gently over the bandaged area, to make sure it was secure.

"You're not too bad yourself. Except for the fact I hate that you're better than me."

"Only in a physical sense." You laughed dryly, fully aware of his hand on your arm.

He glanced into your eyes again, as his throat let out what sounded like a grumble.

"Don't make me regret this."

He placed his lips on yours, holding your hand in his.

You were frozen in place, melting into his surprisingly soft touch, and as his hands reached over your body and yours over his, you could only think of one thing.

Felix was perfect, and he was yours.