"JASON!" Scott yelled as he saw me slide down the wall causing him to run over and press down on it

"Don't worry Jason, your gonna be okay." Scott said freaking out before I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad your alright Scott." I said in whisper about to pass out just as Allison and the crew ran in only to see me bleeding out on the floor.

"JASON!" Lydia and Allison yelled before running over to me only to gasp at the large wound before I coughed up blood.

"Sorry babe, I don't think I'm gonna get out of here." I said as Allison shook her head and grabbed my face in hers making her look at me.

"Don't say that okay, your gonna be fine okay." Allison said with tears streaming down her face as police came barging in only to see me all bloody causing them to call the paramedics.

"Just hold on kid we'll get you out of here." One of the officers said as my eyes started to droop causing Lydia to turn my face to hers.

"Don't you dare close your eyes Jason McCall, we need you okay." Lydia said as I smiled at her.

"Sorry Ariel, but I'm really tired." I said as Stiles grabbed my hand and squeezed just as Paramedics came in with a gurney causing everyone to back up to which the paramedics quickly got me on the gurney and started wheeling me out with Scott never letting go of my hand.

Beacon Hills Hospital...

After arriving at the hospital the Paramedics wheeled me inside the emergency room where my mom, Melissa McCall, came over only to gasp as she saw it was me before she started yelling out orders.

"Don't worry baby, Mamas got you." Mom said as i weakly smiled before she wheeled me away with everyone making way before I passed out.

Third Person POV:

As Melissa wheeled Jason into surgery we see Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Scott running into the hospital.

"Jason McCall, where is he?" Allison asked hurriedly.

"He just got wheeled into surgery." The receptionist said to which the teens took off running until they came upon the surgery corridor and as they looked through the saw doctors surrounding me as they worked on fixing me causing Allison to cry along with Lydia as Stiles held in his tears hoping his best friend makes it through while Scott sat silently on the floor fearing that his brother would die.

Thirty Minutes Later...

After waiting for what seemed like forever Melissa came out of surgery and saw Scott and his friends all waiting for news.

"He is stable now, but what the hell did that to my baby?" Melissa asked Lydia and Allison explained as best they could without telling her about the supernatural part of the story.

After that Jason was moved to a recovery room where we can see Allison and Scott sitting at his side.

"Your okay now baby, and I'll be here waiting when you wake up." Allison whispered to Jason before kissing his cheek as Scott just held his hand in his praying to whoever would listen that his brother would be okay.

"Ugh." I said as I slowly opened my eyes to see I Allison and Scott looking at me with teary eyes before I wiped Allison's tears away.

"You okay?" I asked as Allison sniffled before smashing her lips to mine.

"Don't do that again, you hear me because I couldn't survive if you died okay." Allison pleaded as I nodded with tears welling up in my eyes before Scott hugged me to which I hugged him back before my mom came in and smiled at me.

"Hi mama." I said to which mom walked up and kissed my forehead.

"Hi baby, how are you feeling?" Mom asked.

"Sore, but I'm alright." I said as Melissa nodded before helping sit up and giving me a cup of water.

"The doctors want to keep you overnight for observation, but you can come home with me tomorrow." Mom said to which I nodded before she kissed my cheek and left leaving me with my brother and girlfriend.

"Are Lydia, Stiles, and Jackass alright?" I asked as Allison and Scott chuckled at my nickname for Jackson.

"They are fine, you just worry about yourself right now." Allison to which I nodded before dozing off back to sleep leaving a smiling Scott and Allison happy to see their brother/boyfriend is okay.

Next Day..

After getting released from the hospital I find myself in bed bored out of my mind and when I look down at my wound I see that it is healing just really freaking slow.

"This sucks." I said to myself as I got up with a groan in pain before I got dressed and got in my car to which I drove off towards school to be with my friends and girlfriend.

Beacon Hills High School...

After making it to the school I grabbed my bag out of my back seat and slung it over my shoulder before I started walking albeit slowly towards the entrance and when I made it inside everyone stopped and stared at me to which I pulled my jacket collar up a little before continuing my walk as everyone started to murmur not realizing I could hear everything that they were saying.

As I walked to class I saw Lydia standing there before she turned and saw me which made tears well up in her eyes before she started running at me and when she reached me she jumped in my arms hugging me while crying into my chest as I groaned in pain but still held her in my arms as Allison watched us with a smile before she started walking towards us.

"Hey Ariel, you okay?" I asked as she nodded still lying against my chest.

"I'm just glad you okay." Lydia said before she looked up and saw me smiling at her to which she smiles back before letting go.

"Great now my mascara is running." Lydia said as Allison walked up and kissed my cheek before both girls looped their arms with mine as we walked to class laughing with each other.