⚠️🎴EIGᕼTEEᑎ🎴⚠️

(3rd POV)

(TW: Physical Violence and Threat)

Jun's eyes remain widened as she acknowledges the scarred man in front of her. Of all the people who could be a member of Bonten, she didn't expect one of her childhood friends would be a member of that organization.

Kakucho began, "Jun." After the female started to identify him, he exhaled with relief and said, "Yes, it's me," with a small smile on his face. The female cop is doing her best to comprehend the situation, but she is still in a state of shock at who's in front of her.

She doesn't know what's the right reaction to show. Should she be happy that she saw her friend again or be disappointed that he's in a criminal organization?

Jun has already got into her senses as she forwarded herself a little and raised her hands slowly toward him. Kakucho read her movements, she was terrified by the way her hand is trembling while raising them. He slightly lowered his head, giving signals to her that there was nothing to be afraid of.

"Is that... really you?" she cupped both of his cheeks as she worriedly scanned his appearance. She tilted her head upwards as she eyed Kakucho, who towers over her. Kakucho whispered, "It's been so long since the last time we see each other,"

He doesn't know if this is the right time to admit that part of him misses her.

Kakucho started to say "I actually-", but was interrupted when Jun instantly traveled her hands to his nape and kneed him in the stomach.

"Ack!" Kakucho grunted in pain at Jun's unexpected strike, which he hadn't anticipated. He fell into her trap, pressing his stomach on the floor and falling to his knees. "*cough* What was that for?"

Jun ignored his question and land a kick on his cheek, but this time, he didn't block it. The kick made his body land on the floor. He's letting his guard down. He expected that his childhood friend wouldn't kick him anymore since they already recognized each other.

Boy, he was wrong.

Jun immediately stood herself on top of Kakucho's laying body. When he was about to stand up, she stamp her foot on the back of his head, making his face lay on the ground sidewards. Less advantageous for Kakucho to plan a strategy to remove himself from his position since his blind eye wasn't the one that was pressed on the floor. In short, he can't see properly.

"Hey-OW!" Kakucho growled. Jun then bend down to pull his arm backward, pulling it hard like she was about to rip it off his body. "JUNO! JUN, IT'S ME!"

"I know damn hell who you are," Jun hissed, she continues to pull his arm backward and twist it to make the pain more intense. "I don't care if you're my friend in childhood, Kakucho."

"I swear, I really don't want to fight you!" Kakucho exclaimed. He said that out loud not because Jun has no chance of winning against him, he said it because he knows for himself that she needs to listen to his warnings about what will happen to her. But it seemed like nothing could stop the female police officer from fighting anyone.

"You're not my enemy!" he continued. But Jun only furiously retorted, "Well, I do,"

She becomes more furious in Bonten after Naoto dies. Ever since that incident, she swore to herself that one day they will pay for what they did.

"Jun, I swear, you better get off me or they will!" Kakucho warned. Jun's let out a confused face to whom he was referring. "Who's they?"

Out of nowhere, a group of guards in suits barged inside the room. When they heard the shouting and breaking of objects coming from the room, they were reminded by the Bonten no. 2 that they should step in if anything unexpected occurred.

And there, they saw the Bonten no. 3 being tackled to the ground by the female cop. "She's attacking the boss, get her!" the guards charged their way toward Jun to attack her.

"Shit," Kakucho muttered, he's the one who's panicking for Jun instead of herself. While fully aware that Jun would be unable to defeat the guards, she let go of Kakucho and prepared to engage them in combat.

"Wait! Don't!" Kakucho shouted to the guards.

One of the guards turned on the lights of the room, making it more visible to see the surroundings. Another guard moved to approach Jun at that point, but she swung her foot in the direction of his abdomen. The guard halted from attacking due to the pain, giving more chances for the female cop to punch his face.

She had no idea that as she was striking the guard, more guards were waiting for her. They used that tactic on purpose to divert her attention.

It took three guards to pin her against the wall, one guard had to hold each of her arms still, and one guard had to grip her neck. Jun attempt to move abruptly to be released from their grip, but 1 against 3 makes it quite clear who wins, plus they're stronger than her.

Jun kicked the guard, who was choking her, in his groin, but he just flinches. The kick was rather weak given that she was struggling to breathe.

The guard's nostrils flared as his other palm balled into a fist to punch her cheek. They are only following orders, so it doesn't matter that she is a woman. If anything unexpected happened, they are commanded to put her to sleep. Strangling and punching her until she's unconscious.

Another punch landed on her cheek. Her vision is beginning to become darker due to the hit she's getting and the lack of air she's breathing. She can already taste iron on the side of her lip, and it's getting harder for her to keep her eyes open.

She was about to close her eyes and let the darkness engulf her once again when the noise of a gunshot filled the room. Punches were stopped from coming in for her face.

All eyes, including Jun's weary eyes, turned to the Bonten no. 3, who was holding a gun pointed at the floor.

Kakucho clenched his gun as he raised and pointed it at the guards. He commanded the guards while gnashing his teeth.

"Let go of her or I'll shoot you myself!"

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :)