Chapter 10

You had never imagined your Saturday morning being spent fucking Wanda with a strap while she was bent over the dining table. Her bed gown was bunched up to her waist, hands clinging unto the edge for dear life as her knuckles turned to white.

The breakfast you cooked for the two of you earlier was now cold and forgotten. You couldn't really deny Wanda's advances when she pulled you into a searing good morning kiss while her hand immediately delved through the inside of your pajama, hungry for something else.

"Fuck, Y/n-" The brunette's whimpers and moans filled the crisp morning air as you held her hips close to you, vigorously pumping into the woman. The base of the strap brought wonders to your own, perfectly hitting your clit from the position. It was still snowing outside the apartment but the cold didn't bother you both already covered in mild perspiration. "Ne ostanavlyvaysya! Bistreye, detka!"

It had been like this for the past couple of days since the first time you and Wanda made love. It would seem like you have awakened something carnal inside her, making the brunette addicted to your touch, making her seek for more, wanting all her desires sustained. You weren't complaining. You would let her have you in any way she wanted.

There was always a moment, a short pause before orgasm would hit, that you and Wanda just found yourselves staring into each other's eyes, probing questions and words dying to come out. Sometimes, it was guilt that fueled you to fulfill Wanda's needs whenever she would ask.

You knew one day you had to tell Wanda about Robert's emails. But you had to make sure she would stay. You had to ask her not to leave you if she had found ways to go back. You didn't know what to do anymore once she's gone. You couldn't handle a life without the woman.

It was a selfish and wrong move to hide the messages from Wanda. But isn't love supposed to be selfish?

Love was supposed to make you do things, even brutal and inhuman. Wanda did that to be with her children, with Vision. Your mother did that too, because of your father's other woman.

So it would be totally acceptable why you had to do what you did. Even when it was a wrong type of love.

At times when you weren't indoors, you'd take Wanda out on dates, even just a walk on the beachside, which she confessed she hadn't been to before. Although most parts were still covered by ice at the moment, your promise to the brunette that you two would come back once winter was over lit her face up.

You two would even just have a walk in the nearby park at the town's center, enjoying the presence of other people frolicking the remnants of the holidays. You would do anything to make Wanda happy. To make her smile. To make her laugh. To make her realize that what she wanted and craved in life was already there with you.

You would make Wanda see that all she needed to do was to stay.

You and Wanda were seated on the swings in the park one time once the snow was bearable. You were pushing your feet against the ground to rock yourself when you caught Wanda watch some kids playing on the spiral slides in the playground. You couldn't pinpoint if the brunette was sad or deep in thoughts, missing her children.

Not wanting to break the happy moment and see her like that, you asked, "Do you want us to leave?"

Wanda then turned to look at you, her eyes softening, understanding why you asked, knowing you just caught her staring. "Oh, no, it's fine..." Then she looked back. "I'll be fine."

You didn't know what she meant by that but later that night, you realized she was still hurting. As if the honeymoon phase between the two of you was over and she was back to her regular self, the reality.