First Day at Fieldview High school

Everyone likes trying new things. Who doesn't. I do, and I bet you do.

The day is gonna be my first day at Fieldview High school and am going to that school all against my will.

Ugh!.. I don't fell like a Human anymore. I got dragged to this State all against my will.
I got put in a 5hour flight to Washington DC against my will too.
Parents have already lived there lifes they gonna let there kids live there's too.

Everything was going fine until my dad caught my mom with another woman. Another woman! Another woman!!.
Then my mom came out as a lesbian and got a divorce with my Dad with a shared custody with me and my little brother.

My dad took my little brother and my mom took me to Washington to go live with her counterpart.
Like I don't understand something.
After your 17 years of marriage you came out. So late and so unplanned cause if my mom was not selfish she would have thought about the family.
She literally is set ruin my life.
I have to leave my whole childhood to come here in this boring place.
Ugh!. My friends. My bestie. My old school.
All gone.

Well like I said In the beginning, everyone likes trying out new things so here it is am gonna try out the new stuffs.

My name is Mae Edgar am in my last year of High school and I am fucking tried from a 5hour flight.