i

You've been told your a bit nosy.

And your friends, family, are right.

But you couldn't help but be curious of the conversations going on around you.

You knew it's rude. You couldn't help it. It was interesting, along with having your own opinion on the matter.

With your heads adrift in the clouds, you sit down on the street bench. Taking a minute to sit down, you still had a long way to get home after all.

"Wah! He's so handsome.." A young girl mutters to her friend.

"Ah, what a fine young man, why can't my granddaughter get a boyfriend already." A old woman mumbles by you.

Your eyes spark to life from your daze. Shaking it off as a shadow covers you from the sun.

Glancing up, you see a young teen, like yourself, staring down at you.

His eyes widen, big and cat-like, quivering where he stood as he looks around anxiously. He meets your gaze and squeaks in terror. Shaking even more.

You grow concerned as you try to figure out what was going on. The teen jitters out even more at your fearful eyes, waving his hands around to explain.

Staring at the male with confusion, you raise your hands. 

'Hey, you okay?' You sign out quietly as the male froze at your movement.

His mouth opens slightly, a small breath of air leaving him. 

He stared you in wonder as he gestures to the other side of the bench. You nodded, 'all your's!' You pat the spot beside you, scooting down a bit to give him more room. 

The guy bows politely and takes the empty space beside you.

The two of you sit in silence as the handsome guy kept his eyes solely on you. 

He jolts up in the thought and rummaged through his bag and writes down something on a small book. Before blushing and erasing it quickly after. 

Glancing at you and back at his book, he meekly shows what he wrote.

Thank you for letting me sit here.

You smile, waving it off with a small twist of your hand uncaringly.

The guy nodded, writing a few more words as you read them in your head.

What's your name?

Brightening at the question, you introduced yourself in sign.

Your new acquaintance tilted his head to the side, reminding you of a quizzical cat. Holding in your giggles, you ask for his name.

He stares at you, unblinking.

You tilted your head, before noticing his pen. Gesturing for the item to be handed to you. He hands it to you, albit hesitant.

|He has soft hands..|

You think to yourself, leaning close to the male as you start to write your name. Komi tenses up and jitters in place.

You raised your hands and back up apologetically. The pen falling from your hands and onto the bench

Komi's body straightened up even more after you settled yourself back in place.  He quickly picks up the pen and writes out his next sentence.

I'm sorry!

He passes back the notebook to you and shyly looks away from you.

《Oh. That's okay, I don't know what your sorry for?》 You scribble down quickly. Drawing a small smiley face at the end with a question mark.

《Did I do something?》

Komi carefully takes the book back and reads your words quickly.

《It's nothing! Sorry..》

Komi bows his head with a flushed expression. You place your pointer finger on his forehead. Causing him to tense up and shyly look up at you from his dark bangs.

You had managed to grab his notebook and write down your next words.

《Alrighty then, my names (Y/N). By the way.》

You smile cheerily and hold up the page proudly.

You hand the notebook back to the dark  haired beauty. You number written at the bottom of the page.

Komi was about to write something down, but you abruptly stand up from your spot.

"!"

You wave goodbye at him and rush away

Face warm with embarrassment. Running all the way home as a suprised Komi-san stared bug-eyed at where you sat last.

"...!"

Holding his notebook close to his chest, his body shakes excitedly. A breath of air leaving his lips as he gets up. A small, almost silent whisper leaves his throat.

"Cu..te."

-

You gasp out of breath as you place your grocery bag on the counter and sulk over the snacks. Now all gross and melty..

You sigh out, groaning as you clutch your head. Throwing out the snacks you spent your pocket money on.

Turning around, you smile tiredly at your younger sibling. They blink at you and ask you what's wrong. 

Signing back, you say that the snacks melted on your way back. Your sibling pouts at you, "It never takes you that long to get here. The snacks didn't have to suffer."

'Yeah, I know. I met someone and got..' You pause your movements as your sibling shoots you a sly look. 

"Met someone~?"

'Nevermind, I'll buy triple snacks if you never bring this up again.'

A big grin grows on their face. 'You got it!'

-

[I hope you guys like it! Comments are appreciated!]