Start of a New Collection (Crossover)

Start from the beginning

"You are in the Pokemon Center at Wyndon, Galar."

'Wyndon? Sounds a bit like London.' the man thought to himself "I see. Do you guys have any sort of place I can stay? I would like to sort some things out if you don't mind."

"Oh, don't worry! Pokemon centers provide rooms for trainers to stay free of charge, at least for the first day! I can get you a room right now, I just need you to sign this sheet!" The nurse say, handing him a clipboard with a piece of paper attached onto it and a pen.

The man easily fills in simple questions, before coming up to the section asking his name and signature. He was torn. Does he really want to write down his name? 'It's ok, they are gone and this is a whole new world! A fresh start for me!" The man signs "Yoshikage Kira" and hands the paper back to the nurse, who took a couple seconds to review the paper. She then grabs a key from a locker and hands it to Kira. 

"Well Mr. Kira, your room will be down the hall. It's P4. All services today will be free of charge, but after that we will charge  ₽50 per night and  ₽10 a meal." she said as she directed Kira down the hallway.

'Interesting, so their currency is quite similar to the USD.' he thought as he entered his room. Kira unlocked the door and entered his room. He examined the room carefully. In the room was a television, a bed, a nightstand and a mini-fridge. There was also a newspaper on the nightstand, which Kira picked up. Plastered onto the front page, the headlines read in big bold letters, "Alolan Champion Ash Defeats Sinnoh Champion Cynthia!" Kira quickly read the summary of the apparent historical event in the Pokemon League, before setting the paper down. "So it appears that competitive Pokemon battling is treated as a major sport that influences the very culture of this world. Whilst I find it intriguing, I have no interest in participating myself. I don't want any unnecessary attention." Then a thought hit Kira's mind. If he's brought into the world, and still alive, does that mean, could it have been brought with him? If so, then his hopes of returning to his old lifestyle just became a certainty! It's worth a shot, there's nothing he can lose.

"KILLER QUEEN!"

Immediately, his pink, cat like stand materializes in front of him, its arms crossed in an X position, its cold and emotionless eyes staring back at him. Kira couldn't help but smirk and chuckle lightly to himself before calling Killer Queen back. He devises a plan. Starting tomorrow, he will camp out and find a stable job, before purchasing a house in the quiet part of the city. If he's lucky, his quiet life will resume as if nothing has happened. Satisfied, Kira opened the mini-fridge and found a glass of milk and warmed it up in the microwave before quickly gulping it down. He did some stretching for about 20 minutes before going to bed.

8 Hours Later...

Kira woke up feeling refreshed and mentally repeated his plan. He gathered up his belongings and exited the room and bought breakfast at the Pokemon Center cafeteria, before going to the front desk to return his room key. The nurse waved him goodbye, and Kira once again had to suppress his urges, as acting upon them now will draw unwanted attention to himself.

His first priority was finding a job so he can get some sort of financial stability. By sheer stroke of luck, a local company was looking for someone to work in their marketing department, and Kira quickly got an interview and was accepted, and it was agreed upon that his work will begin tomorrow, giving him the rest of the day to continue on with his plan. He headed to a nearby grocery store and bought a bunch of camping supplies and headed outside the town here he set quickly set up a campsite. A few hours later, Kira stood up to admire his handiwork. A decently sized tent with a sleeping bag inside, a chair and a small wood stump to use as a work surface, and a campfire ring. It's not much, but it should be adequate until he has earned enough money to afford a proper residence. Though now bored, Kira decided to explore the city, as he might as well get to know the place if he intends to reside there for the foreseeable future.