Part 2

• Warnings: Sexual jokes, fluff, age gap, swearing, more inaccurate things

• Pairing: Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell x GN Reader

• Word count: 1556

A/N: @greasergirl2 has asked for a part 2, so here it is!

The sun shines brightly through the window as you slowly wake up. Your eyes are squinting and you yawn, stretching out your arms. You suddenly feel another arm and turn over to find Maverick. You thought he looked so handsome sleeping, wishing it could be like this all the time. His hair was messy in his face, but you couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful he looked.

Maverick starts to wake up as he feels your eyes staring at him. "Mornin beautiful", he stretches. He turns back towards you, nibbling and kissing at your neck. "Did you sleep well? Or was I distracting you too much last night?," he grins, while you playfully hit his chest and roll your eyes.

"Oh my god Mav," you sigh, grabbing your phone. He continues to kiss your neck, putting his hands on your body. "Better hurry up Mav, we only have- Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Get up, get up! We only have 20 minutes to get ready and head to breakfast with everyone" You rush out of bed, putting on your clothes.

He pouts, getting his clothes on as well. "Cockblocked by my students..." Mav chuckles as you get flustered.

Once you two are all ready, you quickly sneak out. Don't want to get caught and have people know you slept in the same building.

You safely back it out and run to the restaurant y'all were meeting at as quickly as you can. "Ok, Maverick, you go in first and I'll just pretend to be late. Complain about it to make it believable," you explain to him. He nods his head as he goes inside to his students.

"Good Morning everyone, sorry I'm kinda pushing the time...for some reason my alarm didn't go off," Maverick sounded pretty convincing. Your friends were giving each other looks, knowing Captain Maverick wasn't fully telling the truth.

You run in panting loudly. "Ha! Sorry I'm late, I didn't even put on an alarm last night," your friends were giggling as you gave them a glare.

"You should be more responsible Astro, we just finished training." Maverick felt bad, but at the same time found it amusing to tease you. You quickly apologize, sitting down.

During breakfast Phoenix kept giving you looks, wanting to know what happened last night. Rooster started making sexual jokes and actions eating his food and Hangman joined in on the both of them. You were extremely flustered and were thankful the instructors had a table for themselves, and the students had their own table. "Guys please stop! At least during breakfast, people could hear..." It was very embarrassing and they just couldn't stop teasing you.

"We will if you tell us what happened! Come on now, we need details, or at least I do", Phoenix begged you and you couldn't say no to her. You could at least tell her some extra details and know it would be a secret than the boys.

"Okay fine...I'll say some things, but I'm saving details for Phoenix!" The boys pouted for a second, but realized they didn't wanna hear details about their teacher. "We went back to my room and talked for a while, it was really nice. We got to know each other even more than we did before! As it got later, things got heated and one thing led to another- you know where I'm headed and we- ya know woke up in the same bed, end of story!" It felt nice to tell them your special night, but you couldn't look them in the eyes and whispered pretty quietly.

The boys pat your back and you chuckle. "You get some astro!" "Now, was he good?" "How the hell are you getting laid while I'm still single?!" they all say and ask.