•Chapter 8• The End

Oliver's POV

I opened my eyes to see my mother crying on the chair beside me, as I saw my brother playing with his hair nervously.
"M-mom? Sebastian?" "OLIVER?! My son!" She said sniffing. "Oliver are you being for real? We tried our best to keep you safe and, we be so worried thinking about you and what you would do to yourself, and then you just want to end your life for a stupid reason just like that?"

"My feelings are not stupid Sebastian, you are stupid!" I said as I remembered that Regie jumped with me from the roof as I sobbed. I tried getting up to search for him as fast as I could, but my mom didn't let me..

I felt like I was too tired that I was imagining all of these things and that non of them was actually true, but it wasn't. It was all true even that kind of creature kissing my, my only hope, she kissed something that belonged to me! Yes she did? She had the audacity to kiss my man?

Third Person POV

Oliver was going crazy on the fact that a girl kissed his lover, actually crazy.

Darren's POV

I was waiting outside the hospital's room for anybody that would update me about Oliver, and it was his brother Sebastian. He came outside as he told me." Darren, I know you're his best friend! You should find a way to make that guy named regie and Oliver get away from each other, no way he's in love with him Oliver is my brother I know him..he stopped getting into relationships after his girlfriend cheated on him!.."

"I'll try my best but didn't you know that regie was the person who has beaten up your brother? I just don't know how they fell in love! Bro Oliver would say that he hates him from the middle of his heart but I just don't know the reason?"

Oliver's POV

After my family went back home, I started to move slowly to get up from the bed, as I did. I  left the room to find Regie's I started walking tears forming in my eyes thinking that he died because of me. I asked the nurse about the room he's in, she said he was at the room 33 so I went to the room happy to hear that he's still in the hospital, I entered and I saw him laying on the bed looking half dead I looked at his face hoping that it won't be the last time I do.

I started crying like no one heard me I broke down tears falling from my eyes unstoppably looking at him sadly knowing I'm the reason for him being laid like that was only enough to make me depressed.

"Regie.. Regie! Wake up stop acting I'm tired of it please stop doing that just stop!" After I said that I felt something on my head I slowly raised my head to see Regie's hand patting my head. "Regie you're alive!" "Yes I am but-" *cough cough* "but what..?" "But I wanted to tell you something though" "what?" "Oliver I- I like you!" When he said that I felt like I was about to faint from shyness. "I like you too Regie!"

After A Month

Oliver and Regie became boyfriends at the same moment they confessed in! (As they should-💅) and there families accepted that except Oliver's dad but he did after he saw how cute they were.

THE END <3
______________________________