•Chapter 6•

The Next Day

Third Person POV

It was a normal day Oliver and Darren hanging out as always, everybody else being normal, but something was off to Oliver, he thinks that he missed something or, someone. What? Regie? Well, yes you're right!
Oliver missed regie for some reason even after he was half dead because of the other's actions.

It was the third session while the teacher didn't even care to come up to the class, so most of the class got out and left it.

Oliver and Darren went to the school's roof and, they both saw a girl kissing Regie's cheek. When Oliver saw the situation in front of him, he didn't even bother to cry in front of his best friend and the one he thought he hated but he actually loved, and that girl that broke everything, even Oliver's heart.

Oliver's POV

I started breaking down for everyone up here to see, but I saw it such a chance to jump from the roof since there was no reason for me to live anymore as I got up weakly walking slowly to the roof trying to remember my memories, my good ones, but I remembered nothing? "Oliver? Oliver what are you doing?

Oliver! Did you go deaf I'm talking to you Oliver, Oliver stop doing that I swear to god this won't help stop wherever you are I'm threatening you!" Darren said that as he ran to me to catch me before I was going to jump. "I had hope on you regie?.." I said sobbing "Oliver!" Regie screamed.

I removed Darren's hand.

Regie's POV

When I saw him jumping, I ran and jumped with him, and then looked at him hoping to reach to the ground before him, I held his hand and else..

______________________________

It's not the end you guys ik it's kinda dramatic but it's a fanfic anyways?🦋✨🌻