Chapter 1 Daily Life: Consequences and Actions Part 4

Samuel had walked out the gym and made his way to the dorm area, talking to himself.

Samuel: "Goddamn some of them act like wild animals. This is why i stay to myself and mostly trust Austin, but yet he literally wanted Rachel, Jason, Him and I to form a friend group together when we barely even interacted with each other, although Austin and Rachel have interacted many times, while I'm just getting to know Rachel and I know Jason hasn't interacted with any of us at all besides that classroom investigation with us, since he usually skips class and hangs out with his delinquent friends but whatever, socializing should be the last of my concern anyways.

Meanwhile with Stephanie.

Stephanie was in her dorm room pissed as hell, thinking about what to do to to get revenge.

Stephanie: "Those bitches will see why to never fuck with Stephanie Coleman, i need to come up with something crazy, something harmful, something so shocking that it'll make them piss in their pants, but what the hell can i come up with!!?"

Stephanie sat on her dorm bed thinking more with her head moving side to side until something came up.

Stephanie: "You know what, what if I were to ruin something of one of them bitches. Yeah maybe I should go ahead and do that and plus i can manipulate someone's else's handwriting with ease and do some forgery shit! YES THIS'LL BE PERFECT! Although i gotta do this with someone naive and the have the perfect two people.

Stephanie started mimicking one of ger classmates hand writing writing very hateful stuff on it.

Meanwhile with Isaiah, Jake, and Amber

Isaiah and Jake had just got finished working together to bandage up Amber's stab wound up completely

Isaiah: "Thank god there was a nearby infirmary by the gym with everything we needed."

Jake: "Yeah, we're lucky for that. Hey Isaiah, do you think Amber is going to live or do you believe that she's dead?"

Isaiah: "I genuinely don't want to assume the worse but it's up in the air. I'm not no doctor but Amber's stab wound to the stomach could've potentially reached a vital point if Maya did stab her to that point, which by my calculations, she most likely didn't and plus Maya did leave the knife inside of her, which can increase a victims survival rate so safe to say but i think she might pull through it."

Jake: "Wow Isaiah, i never knew about that. You must know a lot about nursing."

Isaiah: "Not really, i just read about it from time to time."

Jake: "That's cool too!"

Isaiah: "Thanks."

Suddenly, As a bandaged up Amber was laying down on a bed rest, she began waking up, looking around all over and began sitting up

Amber: "Where...am i?"

Isaiah: "Hi Amber, you're in the infirmary."

Amber: "So I'm actually alive after that bitch Maya stabbed me?"

Jake: "Yep."

Isaiah: "And plus the both of us rushed you the nearest infirmary after you passed out."

Amber: "For real?"

Jake: "Yes for re-"

Before Jake could finish his words, Amber proceeded to hug both Isaiah and Jake.

Amber: "Thank you so much you two. I really mean it, thank you very much."

Isaiah: "Uh, you're welcome?"