Biblichor

Since Hyacinth's declaration at the dinner table of her want to find her father, the occupants of Malfoy manor had yet to leave the Malfoy library. The library, to an untrained eye, looked like a small reading room until you walked down an aisle and found many more aisles that would be difficult to leave had the magic not been cast so once it sensed your want to leave, would spit you back out at the very beginning of the aisle you started at.

 The library, to an untrained eye, looked like a small reading room until you walked down an aisle and found many more aisles that would be difficult to leave had the magic not been cast so once it sensed your want to leave, would spit you back ou...

The room had been done in deep browns and reds that reminded Hyacinth, unfortunately so, of the Gryffindor common room. However, the Malfoy library and the Gryffindor common room differed in how the colours were used. While Gryffindor common room used garish golds and blinding fire truck reds, the Malfoy manor had been done with the deepest shade of maroon possible and soft, autumnal browns, leaving the room feeling more welcoming and homely than the Gryffindor common room had ever been.

As such, Severus, Hyacinth, Lucius, Bellatrix, and sometimes even Draco spent three days before they came up with something fruitful.

Hyacinth had come across the passage of text purely by accident, had picked up the wrong book even but decided to thumb through the yellowed pages of it anyway, and there it was. Somehow, this page called to her despite the small amount of information. 

The contents of the passage made her feel queasy, but it made sense

The contents of the passage made her feel queasy, but it made sense. She knows now that the awful scream she heard from her father's childhood diary she stabbed with the basilisk fang would've been a Horcrux. Now all they needed to do was find out how many Horcruxes her father made.

"Seven", Severus said, morosely staring into the lit fireplace against the far wall, slumped in his chair, head resting on a closed-fisted hand.

"What makes you think it was seven, Severus?" Lucius asked, looking up from the passage of text he was reading over Hyacinth's shoulder. He seemed not to realise his long hair was tickling the exposed skin of her neck and shoulders, nor that she was bright red in the face at his closeness. Bellatrix did, though and tried not to smirk.

"It was his favourite number. Not to mention the magical significance the number seven has." Her mother explained. A tense silence settled over the room as they thought about what no one wanted to say.

How do they find six other Horcruxes?