We drove for awhile until we reached a wooded area, the area was fenced off but the driveway was wide open. Hanma drove around the plot for a bit before stopping near the exit of the road which would be about a 4 minute walk and a 2 minute run.

"We're here, everyone go onto the property at different times. The least they would expect is people to attack on different times." Hanma states turning the car off.

"Whoever was lapped up together is what duos we will go in." Chifuyu said looking at Takemichi and Hina.
I frowned watching them walk up.

"Okay! We wont die! Dont worry!" Hina enthusiastically spoke as the two walked away from us.

A few minutes later Draken and Emma went.

Then Kazutora and myself. After us Hanma and Chifuyu followed.

We all went to different sides of the house, breaking windows and kicking doors in. Chifuyu and Hanma were on the left of the front door giving me a clear view of them.

Hanma looked at his phone and guided Kazutora and myself upstairs while ponting Draken,Emma,Takemichi and Hina downstairs and around the first floor.

When we finally got upstairs we were in a dark hallway and was able to hear soft moans. I could feel Chifuyus breath which was on my neck get heavier the more the girl moaned.

"I-I- Ran please!~" The voice moaned out, i was able to feel Chifuyu gripping my jacket from anger.

"Well, look who decided to show up-" The voice from the dark figgure that appeared was cut off when Hanma punched him square in the face.

The moaning stopped and the figure fell onto the hardwooded floor with a loud thump.

"Shit!" I whispered as we all scattered. I was in the room closest to the one where moaning came from with Hanma.

"Ran?.."
"Stay here Y/n."
"Ran wai-! No! Let me go! Is senju here!? Ran stop!"
*SLAP*

We moved our ears from the wall after that noise. We could hear sobbing through the wall which made not just my heart ache but I assume Hanma's as well.
Hanma pushed me into the closet as we heard footsteps coming to the room we were in.

"Shh.." Hanma whispered softly holding his arms around me while pulling out a knife. My heart was beating through my chest at this point as the room door flung open.

"I know you're in here, its best to just come out now so I dont actually shoot you in the head..Hanma.." A voice said walking over to the closet door.

Hanma gripped the knife and moved his hand off of me putting my small plan into motion.

The closet door swung open and before Hanma or the Figure could react I landed a fatal blow to the figures face making him hit the floor.

Hanma rushed out locking the door of the room as I stood over him, hanma flicked the lights on and I was met face to face with no one other than Rindou Haitani.

"Shit.." Rindou hissed as the bright light hit his face. "Where is she." I ask.

".."
I slapped him and grabbed his hair.