7

We arrived at the theme park at around 2pm. Rindou opened the back door for me as I stepped outside, the sun was shining and the sky was clear. While I was busy looking at the sky Ran and Rindou had already gone to get tickets for the three of us.
"Y/n! come on!" Rindou called our catching my attention, i walked over to brothers and we entered the park.

Upon entering the park Ran held up a map of the park that was given to him at the front.

"You guys wanna start from small rides to big or big to small?" Ran asked us.

"Small to big.." Rindou said
"Big to small!" I said following. Rindou looked at me with wide eyes and he was blushing. Was he... Embarrassed? or scared?

"Hey!!" A voice shouted from the distance. The haitanis and I looked over and saw a black haired male running over to us,  the haitani brothers sighed and gave me a 'what the fuck bro' look once the male reached us.

"Hey Chifuyu it's Y/n!!" It was Baji and he was motioning a group to come over to us. It was Chifuyu,Sanzu,Senju,Emma,Mikey and Draken. Chifuyu gave me a disappointed look but was still focused. "What are you guys doing here?" Sanzu snarled.

"Were here on a date with y/n." Rindou spoke up making Chifuyu and Senju's eyes dart over to me in shock mixed with confusion.

"Y/n..Can we please talk in private?" Chifiyu asked while shooting daggers into my eyes.
I looked at everyone else and nodded.

Chifuyu and I walked over to a quiet food stand and sat down.

"Why are you with those two?.." Chifuyu asked puting his hands onto the table and looking intensely.

"Well..We happened to run into eachother and we decided to hang out.."
I knew I was lying out of my teeth but I didnt want Chifuyu to know about what I found.

"Okay, y/n im believing you right now. But please be careful, those two are very unpredictable." Chifuyu said getting up from his seat. I followed him back to the main group.

"So we sh- OH HEY GUYS! WE'RE PICKING A RIDE FIRST!" Senju shouted when we got closer to them.

"Okay so we're gonna go on the biggest ride first the get food then the smallest!" Emma chirped while clinging onto her boyfriend.
Rindou turned away when everyone started walking over to the roller coaster.

"Rin? are you okay?" I touched his cheek to turn his face towards me but he grabbed my wrist and walked me to the ride.
Once we got to the front of the line we were seated.

Senju and Chifuyu
Mikey and Draken
Emma and Baji
Sanzu and Ran
Rindou and Me.

The ride started and Rindous face turned blood red. He started screaming when we went in a loop and down the drop.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone stepped off the ride. Ran was holding Rindou up.
"W-why would you let me go on that.." Rindou whined. Ran Laughed and placed his younger brother on a bench and waited for the others. Emma was on Mikey's back as she was passed out and red from the ride.

"That ride made me hungry" Sanzu said stretching his arms and sighing.
"How about You,Y/n and myself go get some food for everyone while these two recover?" Ran suggested. I nodded and the others gave us what they wanted to eat.

We got to the food stand and there was a black haired male there, his hair was frizzy and put up afro like. His name tag read Hanagakai Takemichi.

"Hello what can I get for you three today?" He asked.
We gave him our orders and waited.

"Hey y/n, I saw you running through the hall yesterday. You started sprinting away from me! Were you like..High or something?" Sanzu asked poking my cheek.

"Wait..t-that was you..?" I sheepishly asked. Ran looker at me then up at Sanzu.
"Yeah? You couldnt tell?" Sanzu asked rubbing his nape.
"Here you go!" Hanagakai said handing us the tray of food. We decided to start another conversation and forget about everything else. Once we returned to the group everyones eye lit up seeing the food.
.
.
.
.
.
*Timeskip*

It was almost the end of the night and everyone started to depart. The haitani brothers offered to take me back to the dorms but Chifuyu said he would do it because he wanted to hangout some more.

We waved the brothers off and went to the ferris wheel. It was our turn to get on, we entered the small box and the ride started again.

"So..You didnt text me when you got to your room.." Chifuyu started.

"Sorry, i was just super tired." I replied.

"Senju told you that you didnt come back." Chifuyu said looking outside.

My heart dropped.

"You were with the Haitani brothers. Why did you lie to me y/n?"

My heart pounded out of my chest as the words rolled off his tongue.

"I-I.." I stuttered as he moved closer to my face.

"I told you about them. Y/n listen to me, you should be mine. I can protect you." Chifuyu said puting his hand on my cheek. My face turned beet read as he continued.

"I love you. I always have..I am so sorry that I never got the chance to tell you.." Chifuyu leaned in to kiss me and I gave in.
We deepened the kiss but soon felt the ride slowing meaning it was almost time to get off. We got to the ground and started to walk back to Chifuyu's car. He opened the door for me and I got in.

It was nostalgic almost. We had sex in this car so it was expected. Chifuyu got in and started driving back to the dorms.

Once we arrived he kissed me goodnight and left. I quickly walked to my dorm and unlocked the door to a sleeping Senju and a blinking camera. It scared me at first but I remembered Sanzu placed it there.

I removed my clothes and went to bed. I soon remembered I left the clothes the brothers took from me. My heart pounded once more thinking of everything they could be doing to my things.

Rindou pov

Ran and myself waved y/n off with a smile but once we turned around our smiles dropped.
"Fucking bastard." Ran cursed under his breath. We got into the car and parked away from the area. We saw that stupid idiot and our sweet y/n leave. He even opened the door for her!

Once they drove off we followed them all the way back to the campus. Before they parted he leaned in for a kiss, y/n's face twisted and she kissed him. Ran gripped onto the wheel almost breaking it while I watched him walk away into the dorms.

"I think we should kill him."

So..Should I kill Chifuyu..? I think I should but since im watching the anime again I kinda feel bad😢