General &Team Facts

&TEAM is the final 9 members of the audition program &Audition -The Howling-. They are an upcoming boy group under HYBE Labels Japan. The group consists of: K, Fuma, Nicholas, EJ, Yuma, Jo, Harua, Taki and Maki. &TEAM will debut on December 7th, 2022.

I believe much like I-Land formed Enhypen (EN-) they'll have a supernatural concept. Werewolves to be more specific... This is further a belief due to the 9 member line up, as well as the are a few wolves (K, EJ, Nicholas, & Taki) that make appearances in Dark Moon: The Blood Altar webtoon. I believe their story connects with Dark Moon given that Dark Moon: The Grey City is assumed to be about the wolves.

&Team released their "Under The Skin" Official MV on November 21, 2022/November 22, 2022 as their first mini album is called First Howling: ME.

**Wolf packs generally are between the sizes of 8 to 12 wolves.

Company: HYBE Labels Japan

Fandom Name: LUNÉ

*Oldest To Youngest: K, Fuma, Nicholas, EJ, Yuma, Jo, Harua, Taki, & Maki.

*Tallest To Shortest: K, EJ, Jo, Fuma, Nicholas, Taki ... (Harua, Maki, & Yuma's heights TBD)

- &Team has 2 foreign members

- &TEAM is composed of 9 members born between 1997 and 2006.

- Kyungmin was part of the original lineup but he left the agency in May 2021 prior to the group's debut.

- *K, Taki, Nicholas, and EJ are former participants of the survival show I-LAND.

- K and Taki made it to the final part of I-LAND season 1. Both of them were eliminated and did not make it to the final lineup of what became Enhypen. K ranked #8 and Taki ranked #11 in I-LAND.