•44¦Yes, I do!•

Start from the beginning

(Beomgyu's outfit)

(Taehyun's outfit)

(Taehyun's outfit)

Bangchan gave the nature boy's hands to Taehyun and said, "You have to pay for my hospital fee, This little bitch literally broke my bones.", Taehyun smiled and nodded, the older patted his back and walked towards his husband.

"What did you did to him?", Taehyun whispered, "I was so nervous!", the other whispered back.

Lastly Kai and Hongjoong, "It's OK.", the ocean male whispered to the wind boy before walking to the crowd, Taehyun's eyes widened.

There is no freaking way he is real, how? Oh lord did you really give me a real angel?

(Kai's outfit)

They had a long eye contact, let's say they were literally eye fucking eachother, Hongjoong gave Kai's hands to Taehyun and whispered :

"He is my son, so keep him safe and happy." he said sending a 'understand?' look.

"How?", Taehyun asked, instead of answering, Hongjoong just winked and walked away to Seonghwa.

"You looks unreal, right now." Taehyun told to the younger "Thank you, you look handsome too." kai smiled.

"May I have your attention, my ladies and gentlemens?", Namjoon clapped his hands, everyone stopped their talking, "We are gathered here for the wedding of this two beautiful couples-"

(I don't know what happens at a wedding exactly so let's just get into the real stuff and skip all the other stuff)

Namjoon turned to Soobin and Yeonjun's direction, "So Choi Yeonjun, would you like to take Choi Soobin to be your wedded husband?"

"I do!", Yeonjun tried not to smile to hard.

"OK, So Choi Soobin would you like to take Choi Yeonjun to be your wedded husband?"

"I do, too!"

"You may exchange the rings!", Namjoon gave them the rings (the same one they wear before cause I don't know if we should change it at the wedding or keep the same).