Chapter 1

“ What the f*ck Gavin! ” Piper starts to cry and throw things. She came home from her friend's house early because everyone's been telling her that her boyfriend has been talking to other gurls. She walks up to him and proceeds to yell. “ I f*cking love you, how could you do this to me?! ”  She starts pacing back and forth while holding her head. She's in complete shock that Gavin did this. He always told her that he loved her and now she was starting to doubt that it was true. Gavin starts to speak but she just tunes him out and stops listening to everything. Then everything goes dark. When she wakes up she was laying in bed and Gavin was laying beside her. She looked around and he got up and kisses her forehead. “ You feeling better, baby? ”  He puts his hand on her head and starts playing with her hair. She slaps his hand and gets up. “ Get the f*ck away from me Gavin! ” He steps closer to her and hugs her. He picks her up while still hugging her. He whispers in her ear. “ Baby, just tell me what's wrong okay? You cam in and started yelling at me. Can you just tell me what I did so I can fix it. ”   Piper starts to cry. “ Just put me down. ”  He sits her on the bed and kneels down. He holds her hands and looks at her. “ What happened? Why are you crying? ”  She slapped him and got up from the bed. “ How long did you think you could hide it Gavin?! I f*cking love you and this is what I get?! ”  She breaks down crying on the floor. “ You ch- cheated on me. I always loved you, I've never ever thought about being with someone else. I only want you... That's all I wanted. ”  Gavin opens his arms and tries to hug her. “ Leave. ” She says. “ Piper I- ”  She raises her voice and points to the door. “ Get the f*ck out! We're done! ”  She starts to throw stuff at him and he leaves so confused. She breaks down crying until she falls asleep.

Present Day

Piper bumps into someone while walking to her dorm

“ My bad I-  Piper? Hey, how are you? ”  Piper looks up and sees Gavin. She doesn't know whether she should walk away or say something. But then she decides maybe she should say something, after all it would be rude if she didn't. “ I'm fine, you? ”  He smiles.
“ I've been doing better, just trying to cope through our breakup. ”  She puts her head down as she speaks. Her eyes starts to tear up.
“ It's been h-hard for me too... Breaking up with you was the hardest thing I've ever done. ”  Gavin steps closer to her.
“ Piper I miss you so much. ”  She smiles at him.
“ I miss you too Gav. ” He hugs her and she hugs him back. They go into her dorm and talk for hours. “ I missed this Gav... ”  He smiles.
“ So did I.... I actually wanted to ask you... Why did you break up with me? ”  She sighs. “ Well while I was at my friend's house... They told me that you were talking to other g-girls and they showed me these pictures... ”  She starts crying and he grabs her hands. She looks at him. He wipes her tears. “ Piper, I don't know what your friends might have had against me. But, I didn't talk to any other girls, I would never do that to you. And I don't know what pictures you saw. But I never cheated on you Piper. I love you, okay? ” She sniffles. “ I love you too Gavin... ”  He hugs her and she hugs him back. Gavin looks at his watch. “ Oh sh*t, I gotta go.
Piper gets up from her bed. They both walk to the door. He walks out and she stands there. “ Well, I'll see you tomorrow then? ” 
He stands there for a second, thinking. “ Yeah, tomorrow. ” She smiles and he smiles back. Then Coco walks up to him. “ Hey babe, I've been looking for you. ”  She kisses him. Piper instantly shuts the door and cries on her bed. When she wakes up she takes a hot shower and picks out her outfit of the day. Then she hears a knock at the door. She puts on a robe and goes to answer it. She sees Gavin and tries to close the door. He puts his foot by the door  and let's himself in. “ Sheesh, you almost made me drop the coffee. ” He sits the coffee down on a table.  “ I got you a caramel latte. ”  She points to the door. “ Out. ”  He sits on her bed. “ Pipes come on I just got here. ”  She looks him in the eye and yells at him. “ Get the f*ck out of here Gavin! ”  She throws the coffee at the wall. He hugs her and doesn't let go. “ Piper, calm down, okay? ”  She doesn't say anything. Then after about thirty seconds he feels her sucking on his neck. She breathes on it then pushes him onto her bed. “ Gavin.. I want you back. I want you to be mine. ”  She kisses his cheek then his collarbone. “ Piper I think we should talk. ”  He gently pushes her off and she gets up. “ Gavin... I thought you loved me. ”   He looks confused. “ What do you mean Piper?  Of course I love you. ”
“ Then why are you with Coco...? How could you move on so fast?! ”
He sighs. “ Piper I- ”  She pushes him. “ Why can't you just love me? That's all I f*cking wanted! I Hate you Gavin! Get out! ”  Gavin feels horrible but he leaves so she can cool down.

                                          ~ To Be Continued ~

Enjoy this lovely Pavin picture-