I love you, Sanji.

Chapter one: I love you, Sanji.
Ship: Lusan ( Luffy x Sanji ) Zolusan angst ( Zoro x luffy x Sanji)

Note : sorry if this has any grammatical errors english is not my first.

"do we have to this?, Sanji's already been through alot..." Franky says with no intention to be part of their ideas.

"Yeah.. i kind of agree with Franky" Usopp replies with the same

"Ofcourse!, You weren't there when he hurt luffy!" Nami shouts

"We dont need to shout, Why don't we decide what to do with cook-san by asking our captain?, Although i agree with Franky and Usopp." Robin says with a gentle voice

"Great, afterall he was the one hit, so ofcourse he'll agree" zoro says with confidence in his voice, not sparing his boyfriend one drop of mercy.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that but we have a captain to wake" Robin says , hoping their captain wont support this

- with Sanji -

" 'Holdin' me back
Gravity's holdin' me back
I want you to hold out the palm of your hand
Why don't we leave it at that?
Nothin' to say
When everything gets in the way
Seems you cannot be replaced
And I'm the one who will stay, oh
In this world, it's just us
You know it's not the same as it was
In this world, it's just us
You know it's not the same as it was
As it was, as it was"

(Song by Harry styles - as it was)

'You know it's not the same
Answer the phone
'Sanji, you're no good alone
Why are you sittin' at home on the floor?
What kind of pills are you on?'
Ringin' the bell
And nobody's comin' to help-"

"What!?" Sanji hears a certain raven scream

Sanji stops his melody "was that luffy?, Should I check?" he walks up to the door and silently stands behind it.

"Are you guys out of your mind!?, What do you mean 'lets punish sanji!'!?" Luffy says in disbelief

Sanji's heart skips a beat *Punish?, N-no they wouldn't be like them. Would they?..* those words chime through his head as tears slowly pour out *would they?*

" And you, Zoro. You're agreeing to all this!?" Luffy turns to look at him. *Even zoro..?* Larger tears fall out of sanji's blue orbs at an increasing speed.

"He fucking beat you up!, He deserves it" Zoro hisses

"What did you say..?, what the Fuck did you say Roronoa Zoro." Zoro felt chills down his spine, Luffy never sweared or called anyone by their full name, especially him. "Are you fucking kidding me!? Hes yo- our boyfriend and you still have the decency to fucking agree with this bullshit!?" * Luffy.. dont argue with him, he-hes right.* Sanji wishes he could say that out loud, he wanted this to stop. Luffy never fought with anyone like this, he didn't want them to fight.

"Luffy-" nami tried to speak up " Shut it. Im talking to him not you" luffy glares at her before turning back go Zoro

"Luffy, he fucking left the crew for a stupid marrige and you still accept him as our boyfriend!?" Zoro spat out.

" you guys just dont get it do you? , Listen zoro, do you really think he would leave us for her?, If you do think so, it would make you worse in sanjis eyes.the fact you have not one drop of faith in him and even usopp and robin left!'

The rest of the crew stood there watching the two fight. Usopp with guilt and Robin dull.

"Worse?, What do you mean." Zoro growls

"Remember the time when he came back to the ship and you beat him up? Yknow what he felt at that time? That you were like them , his brothers. Few of the people who tortured him throughout his life!" Luffy says. Zoro let out a choked gasp. Zoro let his thoughts consume him till Luffy speaks up *Luffy!, You weren't supposed to tell that!* Tears flooded, his eyes red and puffy and cheeks stained with tears.

"Dont believe it?, Haven't you seen how he acts around you, the way he does whatever you want without obligation?, Runs out of a fight, Do you know what emotion that is?" Luffy glares right through zoros grey eyes " I said do you know what emotion that is, Roronoa Zoro "

" Cowardness" zoro spat looking Directly in luffys eyes, returning the glare.although luffys was stronger with rage filled in it. " Wrong. fear." Luffy replies his voice filled with venom. "Hes afraid of you! Did you even realise!? Or did yo-" "I don't care " Zoro replies " he left us for a stupid girl and a stupid marrige"

"He was fucking trying to save us! He fought me so that we could achieve our dreams, he fought me so that you guys would be safe, he fought me to protect you, all of you." Luffy turns to face the rest of the crew. "He was abused , violated, threatened. Yet he still put our safety over his!, You should be lucky to have him and yet your wanting to throw him on the ground and treat him like hes nothing. " Luffy says with disappointment in his tone "I-" Zoro tries to talk "No. Im done talking with you Roronoa Zoro."

Luffy turns his head and looks at their navigator. "Nami." Nami shivers, she knew she messed up. But she would try to defend herself, that is if Zoro hadn't already said everything. Instead she looks st the ground with shame. " Do you even know how many times he had to save your sorry ass?!. He did everything you wanted without question and you just used him because ge liked woman." "What about robin!?" Nami says. " I heard you guys before. Franky, Robin and Usopp ,you may excuse yourselves in a bit." Luffy says in a calm tone. Sparing the trio a glance while they nodded.

"I hope we've got everything clear. And from now on only Robin, Franky, usopp and chopper are allowed to make requests to sanji." He says before walking towards the door. *Hes coming* Sanji quickly gets up and goes to make himself a cup of tea to cool down. Luffy leaves and shuts the door, he looks down and to see a few stains. *Shit* he goes looking for Sanji searching in all of the rooms.

"Sanji!" Luffy shouts "yes captain?" Is received as he looks down at his beauty.Sanji was sitting in a chair next to the deck with a cup of tea and a book in his hand. Hes always thought Sanji was perfect in every way, the way his golden locks shined in the sun, the way his big blue orbs drew luffy in and from how cute his tiny waist is to how slender his legs were. He was mesmerized in sanji's entire being until he noticed how puffy and red his eyes were. He rushed down to sanji, "Are you okay..?" Luffy ask with visible concern. "Yeah, why do you ask?" Sanji says hiding his true feelings but it didn't do shit. Luffy could read through sanji like he was a book. "Tell me the truth Sanji... I care about you.., i know you heard them.". Luffy says as sanji's eyes widen "h-how did you?-" sanji speaks with a small whimper in between.

"It doesn't matter. You dont need him, We dont need him. your perfect, okay? Dont let anyone tell you otherwise." Tears fall out of sanji's eyes. "L-luffy!" He cried pushing himself onto luffy and clutching onto luffys shirt. Sanji cried like a dam had broke. Luffy was glad, glad that Sanji could rely on him and he would make sure that he would protect sanji till the day he died. Soon sanji had fallen asleep. Luffy kisses his forehead and whispers a few sweet words

"I love you, Sanji"