It was the Creel House all along

"Are we really going to let them leave and do nothing?"Will heard Lucas ask. None of the, moved after Mike's outburst and after he and his old friends had left saying that they would deal with the clown by themselves.

"We need to do something. We can't let them fight the monster alone" Dustin said.

"Yes, we will," Will said shocking everyone. "They are right. This is not our battle. It's theirs. They are the ones who fought the clown before. They know how to defeat him again"

"I refuse to stay here and do nothing," El said standing up. "I will find It and I will use my powers on him," she said determined and Will could see that almost everyone was on her side. He rolled his eyes. El was his sister and he loves her very much. But he was starting to get annoyed at how insistent she was in using her powers against It.

"You won't do such a thing," Will said sharply. "Mike is right. Not everything is about you and your powers. This is their..his battle. Not yours. So you would stay here with us and do nothing", he said with a glare.

"But.."

"No. How stupid can all of you be?" he shouted another shocking thing. Will rarely rise his voice. "The Losers Club already told us what IT does. If we charge like headless chicken he would use our fears against us and kill us"

"So why have Wheeler and his group got to fight him?"Argyle asked. "What makes them special?"

"They've faced him before like they said many times. They know to not be afraid of him" Will said and early hopes that it was true. You see when he learned the truth about Mike and see how close he was with his friends, he was afraid that he would lose him to them.  But Mike always makes time to spend time with him even after all the fun he had with his friends. But now he was afraid that he would lose him to this monster. He really hopes that he won't.

===============================================================================

"So. What's the game plan? We search for IT ad when we found him we clobber him like the last time?"Ben asked. After they left Steve's house, they drove around the town for a while until they found a motel and rented a room. Steve was right. The room is a cheap ass one. But it's not like they would sleep. They would use it as their home base. 

"Easier to say than done. This is not Deery. We don't know where his layer is here" Mike said before looking briefly at Richie wondering if he has any idea. The boy shook his head.

"I have an idea, "Eddie said. "Richie. Go to sleep?"

"What? Why the hell should I do that Spaghetti?"

"Because your dreams are prophetic or shit. Maybe if you focus enough you would be able to dream of IT location" he said and Richie slapped him upside his head.

"Thays the dumbest thing I've ever heard. My dreams are not prophecies or shit. I'm pretty sure that it was IT messing with my brain"

"I don't know about this Richie," Stan said. "The Clown hadn't done this before. Maybe Eddie is right"

Richie scoffed. "It's not like I can control my dream. Till now I thought that Vecna was alive and I was his next target"

"T-that n-name again. W-who's Vencan?"Bill asked curiously. All of them were curious.

"Vecna... Well, I guess that you can say that he was like IT. Only that he doesn't use your fears against you. But your trauma. And he didn't eat you. He killed you"

"Why did you thought that you were his next victim?"Bev asked.

"Before possessing you and killing you, Venca tortures you. First are the hallucinations then nosebleeds, then nightmares. The next thing you know you are trapped by him without knowing. The only way you could have escaped was to listen to your favorite music that must mean something to you. Because you replace bad memories with good memories"