Bonus Chapter: Alternative Ending Reddie

After the girl, El had told them where Richie was, no one hesitant to armed up and leave towards the Creel House. Eddie was anxious. He really hopes that Richie was alright. He would not forgive himself if something would happen to him. Looking at his friends he realized that they were as anxious as he. Stan, who was driving the car, didn't bother about the speed limit and he drove like crazy towards the house. Looking through the review mirror he could see that the people from Hawkins were driving the same. Well, it's a good thing that they have a cop with them. When they arrived at the destination, all of them walked inside.

"You were here before. Do you know where is the basement?"Eddie asked Bill and Stan. But the two boys shook their heads.

"Whe-when we were he- here, we che-checked the first floor"

"They were the ones who were on the ground floor", he pointed to Steve and Eddie M. "Hey. Do you know where is the basement?"

"It's around here" Eddie M answered uncertainly. Sign that they don't know where is it either. Right. They didn't bother to look for it the first time because they were concerned about Richie's disappearance and focused on finding him. Soon enough they heard a noise from farther in the room and Eddie walked towards it. 

"Guys. Here", he called when he saw an open door. First, that walked toward him was Will before the others show up as well. "This might be the basement", he said before he walked inside. They all walked downstairs and Eddie gasped when he saw Richie levitating in the air. "Richie", he called followed by the others saying "Mike". They rushed towards him. He heard Will accusing them of lying and saying that it was that Vecna creature and not It. But it's not true. Even from there and even if Richie was a few feet in the air he could see his eyes. They looked exactly like Bev's. Meaning that IT used Deadlights on him.

"It was a clown," an unknown voice said and for the first time, the rest noticed the additional people in the room. "He grabbed him and he opened his mouth. Then he becomes like this", he said pointing to the still-floating Richie

"He used Deadlight on him", Bev said before anyone else can say something. The Hawkins gang looked confused at the name. " "He does that when you are not scared of him. To create fear"Eddie doesn't know if he should be proud of Richie for not being afraid and needing the clown to use that, to make him afraid. Or to be concerned because he doesn't know how to get him out of the trance. Will and Steve and his brother had pulled Richie to the ground and he could see Will shaking Richie, calling his name. He was about to snap at him to stop it because this would not work. But the unknown girl, that must be one of the kidnapped children, beat him to it.

"Don't shake him so much. He's hurt"She snapped angrily. Eddie paled and he looked at Richie. She was right. He has a cut on his head and some bruises. Maybe more under his clothes. Hopefully no. Will's brother and his friend took the kids out from the house and the others went in search of the clown. The only one who remained with Richie was him and Will. 

"Mike. Please woke up", Will whispered as he stroked Richie's cheek gently. And Eddie looked away. Then a thought struck him. He loves that Richie had found happiness. But a part of him hate that it was not with him. And the other part admonished him that he shouldn't be jealous because it was his fault that Richie and he were not together. So as much as Eddie hated that though and what he was about to tell Will, it was also probably their only hope.

"Kiss him", he said and Will looked at him confused. " "This happened with Bev too and she come back to her sense after Ben kissed her. It whort the try" He could see that he was hesitant about it. Of course. It made him think that he would take advantage of him. In the end, he cupped Richie's face and he kissed him. And... Nothing happened. Richie's eyes were still white and he was unresponsive. "How... It's not possible. It worked on Bev" Eddie said shocked and he could see Will's heartbroken expression on his face. What? Why does he look like that?