Dandelion 2: The Lonely Flower (Dotae)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Did he really forget? Doyoung is so busy that he cannot recall why the hell his senior is here. Walking like he is the runaway, not some random tourist. He exhales and tries to breathe normally. He sees familiar people and Doyoung's face turns pale seeing Johnny, Jaehyung, Jungwoo, Taeil, and Yuta together.

"I need to go hyung. Bye, I love you." Doyoung couldn't hear his brother's protest and ended the call. He is shaking from anxiety. He is scared. Darn was scared if he saw his friends and asked him why he suddenly disappeared only to find him here. Alive and kicking. Doyoung bit his lip before buying a scarf from the store and covering his face. He looks weird but Doyoung is thankful for the winter. It helps him hide his true self.

Doyoung escaped after waiting for more minutes. It started to snow and he was shivering when his friends had already left the area. Doyoung walks into the alley, eyes trained on the ground, and too busy with his emotions about Taeyong. He is beyond frustrated that it takes only a glimpse of Taeyong for his heart to beat this fast like it was alive again. His cheeks are rosy pink and the goosebumps never left his body. He keeps both hands on his coat to protect them from the cold. Unaware of his surroundings Doyoung bumped into someone causing him to step backward and whimper in pain.

"I'm sorry," He muttered in Korean and bowed his head completely forgetting the wrong language he wields. Doyoung adjusted his scarf to cover his quivering lips and is about to apologize to the person properly.

Their eyes met and Doyoung's breath hitched at the sight of Taeyong's surprised gaze at him. Taeyong moves hastily holding his forearm, scared that Doyoung will magically disappear before his eyes.

"Doie." He mumbled fondly, caught up with the reality that Doyoung is in front of him.

"Let's talk." Taeyong pleads but Doyoung remains speechless. He stared at Taeyong heavily.

"Not today," Doyoung muttered unconsciously. He is still surprised and Doyoung cannot face Taeyong without bursting with his feelings. It will be a mess for both of them.

"No. I will not let you go." Taeyong is stubborn and Doyoung already knows it. He sighs in defeat. Thinking of the scenario and how much he will be later.

"I'm too cold hyung, let's just go home." He said and started to walk. Taeyong agreed easily and tightly holding Doyoung's forearm. He followed Doyoung in silence and remained close to him while Doyoung's heart felt like it was bursting.

They reach home when his aunty is leaving. She will stay with her friends until the end of the week. Doyoung had all forgotten about it. She was in a hurry so she just kissed Doyoung on the cheek to bid goodbye smiling at Taeyong after greeting her politely. They were left alone in a big house.

"Can you let go of me now hyung?" Doyoung says while Taeyong is like a child spotted sneaking out. His cheek is rosy pink but still attentive to Doyoung's movements.

"I'll just change in my room." Doyoung was about to leave but Taeyong never let him. The look on his hyung face is like a lost puppy. He holds Doyoung's cold hands and never lets them go.

"Okay. Come with me whatever." Doyoung rolled his eyes and took Taeyong to his room. He made sure to have his clothes changed before going to the bathroom. Taeyong luckily let him go and he quickly teleported before Taeyong got weird again and changed his mind.

Doyoung finished batting and changed his clothes. His hoodie and sweatpants were comfortable hugging his body. He comes out and he hears Taeyong's on the phone talking to his friends that were worried about his disappearance.