part 72

Likes and comments ☺️

Gays please like kar diya karo.  🙂

Let's Start 😊

     Shehnaaz blushing seeing him like this and she said slowly Sidharth ji. Sid turns  and sees naaz and his eyes go to her chunni. Sid comes close to her and takes off the chunni and throws it.
Sid_ yeh sab ke sath chunni kon leta hai.
(He continues looking at Shehnaz. Naaz is feels his eyes on her birth mark.)
Naaz_ Sidharth ji aise kyon dekh rhe ho please na mere ko bahot sharam aa rhe hai.
Sid_ Why are you feel shy, aise to nhi hai na ke first time dekh rha hon. Sab pahle bhi dekha hon na hmm...
(Sid slowly unbuckles her cover. And her cover from the shoulder falls on the floor. She is only in her bra and panty and feels his finger on her upper body. She moans his name and touch his chest.)
Sid_ come on darling, I can't wait let's enjoy in tub.
(Sid goes to the bathtub and asks Shehnaaz to come by holding her hand. Naaz puts a leg in and feels the water then she takes leg out.)
Naaz_ Sidharth ji yeh to abhi bhi itna cold hai. Apne normal water nhi kiya.
Sid_ yaar shehnaaz aise he rhta hai or bahot kahan hai dekh main khada hon na.
Naaz_ nhi baba bahot cold hai. Itne cold water me kaise rahon ge thand lag jayege mujhe.
Sid_ shehnaaz you know what you are so hot darling, If you come, the water itself is normal. Please come on yaar, why are you doing this, I am waiting so much and your drama is not ending.
Naaz_ drama nhi kar rhe hon. Sach me thanda hai water...
Sid_ It's enough now Shehnaaz. After some time you will not even feel how is the water.

   Sid holding her by the waist and makes her sit in the tub and himself sits behind her. Sid makes her so close to himself and is feeling it. He is touching every part of her body. Shehnaaz is feels Sid's cold hand with cold water and she too gets in the mood. Naaz gets up and sits on Sid's lap and puts her hand on his chest. Sid continues to see her lips, at the birth mark and kisses. Both lost in each other and they are in different worlds. An hour, both are in the tub and enjoy a lot. first time both are love making session enjoy in tub With different positions.😉 After an hour both of them get tired. Shehnaz closes her eyes by placing her head on Sid's chest. Sid takes her in his arms and kisses her on the forehead and he said love you darling. keeping his head on her head, and closes his eyes. Both feel very relaxed with each other.

     After some time, both of them get lost in each other like this and do not talk  anything. Suddenly Shehnaz hears Saher's crying voice. She was crying out loud. Shehnaz tries to get up but the sid is hold.
Naaz_ Sidharth ji chodiye na mere ko saher ro rhe hai.
(Sid says nothing and he is sleeping Naaz looks at him.)
Naaz_ Sidharth ji please na chodo saher bahot ro rhe hai.
Sid_ (he open his eyes) kya hai shehnaaz yaar sukoon name ke chiz nhi hai kya tumhare me...
Naaz_ apko sunae nhi deta kya saher ro rhe hai. Kitna ro rhe...
(Shehnaz comes out of the tub and wears a bath robe. Sid also hears Saher's voice and quickly gets up and comes out. As soon as both of them enter the room and see that Saher has fallen on the floor and she is  crying. Both quickly comes to her and Shehnaaz picks up her.)
Naaz_ saher... (She closes her chest.)
Sid_ saher meri jaan. Yaar dekho to pahle kahan lage hai usko. (He touches her head.)
(Both Sid and Naaz console Saher and after sometime she falls silent. Sid takes Saher to him and tightly hug her.)
Naaz_ sab ap ke waja se hua hai, first time meri beti giri hai bed se. Pta nhi kyon ap ko tub me enjoy...
Sid_ bas shehnaaz tum bhi to enjoy ke ho na sirf mere ko kyon bol rhe ho. Or dusri bat dono side me pillow rakha tha saher ke but woh uske upar se gir gae main kya kar sakta hon. Kuch acha socho mood bnao to tum Sara mood kharab kar dete ho fir bolte main time nhi deta tere ko, tere se akele me enjoy nhi karta.
(Sid makes Sahar lie down on the bed and goes to the washroom.)
Naaz_ baby ap abhi itne chote ho or pillow ko bhi Crosse kar liye han, agar apki dadi ko pta chala to kitna dant padege mujhe. (Saher smiles look at her mother.) Acha ji apko maza aa rha hai, ab theak hai mera bacha. (She kisses on her face.)
(After sometime Sid comes with a bath, Shehnaz is waiting for him as he comes, she goes to him and hugs.)
Naaz_ bebu sorry na.
Sid_ sorry kyon.
Naaz_ ap mujh se naraz ho na apka mood main kharab kar dena.
Sid_ naraz nhi hon bas tu boli na meri waja se saher giri to woh acha nhi laga.
Naaz_ idhar dekho na sorry aj apne itna kuch surprise diya mujhe itna plan Kiya or main apka mood kharab...
Sid_ it's ok main naraz nhi hon meri jaan kyon ke main jo socha tha or jaise plan Kiya sab waisa he hua. Main to bahot enjoy Kiya or mujh se zada tum, bataon kya kya bol rhe thi tub me...
Naaz_ (she blushed and tap on his chest.) Koe zaroorat nhi mujhe sab pta hai kya boli thi.
Sid_ acha fir se bol kar batao sunne maza aata hai. Waise jitne tum Sharmati ho usse se zada bold ho. (He correct her hairs.) Chalo ab so jao kal ka bhi bahot kuch plan Kiya hon hole day bahot busy jayega. Kahin Jane Wale hai hum.

  (Sid and Shehnaz stay in Dubai for 3 days And enjoy a lot with each other. Sid takes great care of both. Shehnaz also goes out for the first time somewhere, that's why she likes it very much.Sid sees her all. And on to the shopping. They spend beautiful time with each other and come back home. and live happily with each other.)

3 year later,

       Saher turns 3 years old and she is the darling of everyone in the house, specially her father. Everyone loves her very much and she also keeps everyone's attention. Shehnaz is a little strict with Saher because she becomes very stubborn day by day. But Sid never scolds Saher and never strict with her. One day saher is crying a lot in the evening. Mom and Naaz both shout at her and scolds her. saher is very angry. She is throwing everything in the living room and she is crying countinue and missing her daddy. Mom and Naaz leave her like this and busy in their work.Saher far away crying and lies down near the door and again and again daddy daddy is speaking. Then sid comes to the home and he open the door from his key and enter the house. His eyes gone to saher he sees she lies on the floor and she is crying. Sid has shoppers in his hand, he throws the floor and quickly pick up Saher and hugs her.
Sid_ baby kya hua hai, saher look here.
Sahr_ (she open her eyes and seeing her daddy and hug him.) Daddy, daddy ap aa gaye.
Sid_ Han meri jaan kya hua ap theak to hona kyon ro rhe hai baby daddy ko dekho. Naaz, mom...
(Mom and naaz hearing sid voice and both looks eachother. He comes to the room with Saher.)
Sid_ kahan ho ap dono or saher wahan door ke pass floor par giri ro rhe thi. Kya kar rhe thi shehnaaz jo tere ko saher ke rone ke awaz nhi aae. Kya hua hai saher apko.
Sahr_ Daddy, mummy ne or dadi ne danta or mummy ne mara bhi hai.
Sid_ shehnaaz tu mari hai saher ko. (He says loudly.)
Naaz_ kya ho gaya hai ab mar nhi sakte kya. Usse se puche nhi kyon mari hon. Bahot bigad rahe ho ap usko.
Sid_ bas shehnaaz main yeh nhi bardasht karon ga...
Mom_ bas kar Sidharth thoda bahot karna padta hai dekh nhi raha kitne ziddi ho rhe hai saher, or kisi ko shok nhi hai marne ka...
Sid_ mom ap bhi matlab, or choti hai na bahot badi ho gae hai kya bache he zidd karte hai na...
Naaz_ Sidharth ji main design tyar kar ke rakhe thi Puri design kharab kar de hai, mere paper par sketch se kharab kar de.
Sid_ to rough design thi na, or tum na apna work office me kiya karo.
Naaz_ Sidharth ji kaise bat kar rhe ho apka na dimag kharab ho gaya hai saher ke mamle me ap kuch sunte samjhte nhi...
Mom_ sahi bol rhe hai sid woh tu galat hai yahan, itna bhi nhi woh karna chahiye.
Sid_ but mom apne kyon danta usko apse to nhi main accept Kiya tha.
Mom_ or batao saher apne kya kiya hai balcony me. Is ko mitti se khelne ka itna shok hai ke, sab gamle (flowerpot) se mitti nikal kar usse khel rhe thi ja kar dekh tu balcony me. Zra sa busy ho gaye hum dono to yeh sab kar rhe thi uske bad shehnaaz ke design par sketch kar rhe...
Sid_ (sid Smiles looking at Saher) kya kya karte ho baby, kyon flowerpot se mitti liye...
Sahr_ dadi garden me nhi jane de rhe thi or mummy ne mobile nhi diya. Daddy mujhe nhi rhna hai yahan par mujhe neetu bua ke pass jana hai cholo na ap bhi.
(She said in childish way.)
Sid_ apko bua ke ghar rhna hai but baby bua nhi hai na abhi baher gaye hai.
(After sometime Saher becomes normal with Sid arrive but Shehnaz does not talk to both. in a while everyone has dinner together. Shehnaz Survey food in Sahar's dish.)
Sahr_ no mujhe ap se nhi lena hai daddy se lena. Apne mujhe danta hai or mara bhi hai. Mummy main apse or dadi se kutti hon.
Naaz_ ok You are not with me nor to sleep at night and I didn't even talk to you. ap or ap ke daddy dusre room me Sona mere room me nhi aana.
Sid_ yeh kya bat hue main mere room me he sone wala hon. Is me meri kya galti hai main kya kiya hon...

(Shehnaz does not say anything and everyone quietly completes the dinner. after dinner sid is watching TV in the living room and Saher is with him. And Shehnaz stays in her room. After sometime while playing Saher falls asleep on Sid's lap, Sid completes the news and brings her to the room and lays on the bed.He sees Shehnaaz is busy with her work. Sid comes to her.
Sid_ kya ho gaya hai tere ko yaar, itna kyon tention lete hai yeh sab chiz ka. Aisa thode hai ke tera koe boss hai ya tere ko kisi ko dekhna hai yeh sab tera apna he kam hai na.
Naaz_ kaise bat kar rhe ho ap. yeh mera kam hai mujhe acha lgta hai yeh sab karna. yeh mera dream tha or main is par itne mahnet karte hon na to ache nhi laga aise kharab ho gaya to.
Sid_ i know meri jaan yeh tera dream tha but mujh ko pta bhi nhi chalta agar main kabhi tere diary nhi padha hota to tu kabhi btate bhi nhi mere ko...
Naaz_ ....

Sid reads naaz's diary....
What will be Shehnaz's dream?...

SidNaaz Forever ❣️