part 67

Likes and comments ☺️

Let's Start 😊

     Sid Announces his daughter's name. he says my daughter's name is Saher Sidharth Shukla. Everyone likes the name very much and congratulates Sid is looking at Shehnaaz, the baby is with her Sid comes to Naaz.
Sid_ kaisa hai baby ka name tum ko acha laga.
Naaz_ Han bahot acha laga mere ko ap acha name choose kiye ho nice.
Sid_ pakka na but tumhare face se to nhi lag rha ke tum ko pasand aaya.
Naaz_ ab bol to rhe hon acha hai or kya karo jis se apko samjh aaye. Boli na baba bahot acha name hai saher.
Sid_ ok aao hum cake cut krte hai sath fir sab ko dinner bhi karna hai.
(Sid and Shehnaz cut the cake and survey everyone. Sid is very happy and mom is happy to see him so happy. Dinner is arranged for everyone, everyone enjoys a lot and after a few hours everyone leaves. Sid and Shehnaz also comes back home. Baby is sleeping, Shehnaz is lying by her side. Sid comes to the bath and he close to Baby and kisses on the her forehead. He sits by her side and continues watching her daughter.)
Naaz_ Sidhartha ji woh abhi soe hai kyon sata rhe ho usko.
Sid_ main kya kar rha hon yaar chup chap baitha hon usko dekhte.
Naaz_ abhi ap kiss kiye na, disturb mat karo usko.
Sid_ kyon baby ko kiss krne ke liye tumhare ijazat leni hoge kya. Or disturb nhi hue hai woh zra bhi so to rhe hai aaram se.
Naaz_ main kab boli ijazat lo mujh se apki beti hai jo chahe kar sakte ho, mera matlab tha bas abhi soe hai is liye uth...
Sid_ shehnaaz jitne meri hai utni tumhare bhi hai woh. Tum Aise kyon bol...
Naaz_ Han pta hai mere ko but aj laga nhi mujhe ke woh meri bhi hai.
Sid_ kya matlab hai tumhara...
Naaz_ aj function me ap he usko liye thy apne pass mujhe to diye he nhi. Jaise mera koe haq nhi hai us par. Meri ghar walo ko bhi apne lene nhi diya mujhe acha nhi laga yeh chiz. Unka bhi mann tha na usko lene ka dekhne ka uske sath thoda time spend karne ka.
Sid_ shehnaaz pura din to tumhare pass hote hai woh. Or hum function me thy main aise he kisi ke bhi hath me nhi de sakta tha. Or main yeh bhi chahta tha ke tum thoda enjoy kar lo sab ke sath, tumhari family ke sath time spend kar lo. Is me haq ke bat kahan se aa aage. You are the first right to be a mother, isn't it yours? Kaise bat kar rhe ho main tum se dur karon ga baby ko kuch bhi soch rhe ho. Or rahi bat tumhare family ke to un logo ne bhi liya tha baby ko maine to kuch kaha bhi nhi hai. Achanak se kya ho gaya hai tum ko han. I think you should rest you are tired then you saying anything for this. Or chaho to saher ko us side kar lo tumhare pass rahegi woh.
(Sid off the lights and turns to the other side and lies down. He keeps thinking about Shehnaaz that why she is feeling like this, I do not give her the way to keep the baby close to me. I think Shehnaaz is in the part of Age right now. She needs attention, and the attention I used to give her has changed a bit with the arrival of the baby. That's why she must have felt like this. She's been disturbed, I'll take care of her with baby And will have to know why she is thinking all this. Will have to close more with Naaz then i will know what is in her heart and her mind.)

3 months later,

     Baby becomes 3 months old. She is more healthy and cute and lovely. She is like a toy for everyone in the house. Everyone enjoys and plays with her. The baby is very close to the mom and whatever the mom talks to her, she also comes out of the voice and talks to the her grandmother. Baby slowly starts turning over, that's why everyone takes great care of her. With the arrival of the baby, Sid starts getting back to back projects and he gets very busy with his projects but takes great care of both Baby and Shehnaaz. He gets very close to naaz, always keeps her in his comfort zone. Shehnaaz feels full of every wish that Sid is doing all this because of the arrival of the baby. She never ever tells this thing to Sid. Shehnaaz also gets very well and she  becomes expert in everything and takes good care of the baby and handles it alone. Baby also recognises her mother and tries to talk to Shehnaaz. Both live together for a long time and enjoy. Whenever Sid comes home and sees both of them, the bonding of both is very good and he becomes very happy to see. Shehnaz again starts attending his lecture from home. The baby is with the mom and Shehnaz is busy with her studies. After a few days her final exam is going to happen and she keeps all her focus on study. Mom and Sid take care of Shehnaz, do not disturb her at all. they both take care of themselves baby Just give it to Shehnaaz for the basic needs of the baby and to freshen her mind. There is a lot of loss in Shehnaz's study, so she herself pays attention to the study. Sometimes go to the baby and play with her. Shehnaaz can't sleep at night without baby, That's why the baby is with her at night.

  Shehnaz's exam starts and she keeps her baby asleep and studies till late night. Mom speaks of keeping the baby with her, but she doesn't. One night baby's health becomes very bad, she has cold and fever. Sid and Shehnaz also take the baby to the hospital and also give medicine. But baby is not good and she continues crying. Mom, Sid and Naaz keep looking at the baby, they take care of her but she keeps on crying a lot. Next day Shehnaz's exam and her proper study is not done. Mom and Sid tell her to study but she does not speak because baby Keeps crying and does not feel like leaving her. After a few hours, the baby's fever subsides a bit. and she gets tired of crying Shehnaz continues to feed the baby and while sucking, she falls asleep on Shehnaz's lap. Shehnaz makes her lie down comfortably on the bed and covers it with a blanket. And she gets busy in her study by going to another room. Sid falls asleep next to the baby In the late night, Sid opens his eyes and he sees that Shehnaz is not there. Sid gets up and comes to room and See Shehnaz's books are opened and she is laying her head on the table. He touches her shoulder and she open her eyes and look at sid.
Sid_ naaz chalo room me kafi time ho gaya hai, room me rest Karo achi se.
Naaz_ nhi mujhe abhi padhna hai ap jao na saher ke pass woh akeli hoge na.
Sid_ tum bhi chalo shehnaaz bahot late ho gaya hai morning hone wali hai, thoda rest karna bhi zaroori hai.
Naaz_ (she hold his hand) Sidharth ji mujhe bahot tension ho rhe hai exam ke, aj ache study nhi hue hai. Main nhi chahte ke kisi bhi paper me fail...
Sid_ kya ho gaya hai aise kyon soch rhe ho acha he hoga positive socho na darling, or study to hai na tumhare ho jayega.
Naaz_ kaise hoga bahot dar lag raha hai sab se hard subject hai or meri ache se study nhi hue hai.
Sid_ ise liye main hamesha tum ko bolta tha ke ek bar tumhare study complete ho jane do uske bad hum humare person life start Karen ge. Wahi se main tum se thoda distance maintain karta tha. Mujhe pta tha shehnaaz samjhe. Or chalo woh sab to theak tha baby aa gae to or sab...
Naaz_ to kya karte main pregnant ho gae thi mar dete usko, khatam kar dete kya. Ho gaya ab main jan bujh ke thode na kuch ke thi.
Sid_ i know but tum ko jab main mana karta tha, tum se dur rhta tha lekin tum ko samjh nhi aata tha na. Sahi time par nhi hua na kuch bhi or na he hum ne kuch planning ke.
Naaz_ main tension me hon or ap se share kar rhe hon ap yeh sab bol kar or mujh ko preshan kar rhe ho, ab ho gae hai na woh kya karon main ap batao. Sab se zada khush to ap hona saher ke aane se fir bhi bol rhe ho ap.
Sid_ shehnaaz khush to bahot hon main, shayad tum se bhi zada matlab tum mera jo dream tha woh complete ke ho. Main thankful hon tumhara, but main ek bat bata rha hon bas....
Naaz_ Han woh to dekhta he hai main na pahle apke liye important thi or na ab... or ab to apke liye sirf apki beti.....
Sid_ .....

what will do sid....
Shehnaz birthday....

SidNaaz Forever ❣️

(This story will end soon.😌)