𝖬𝖾𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗋.

"We want fucking crac-"

"I dont fucking sell that you crackhead now get your fucking hands off her or I'll kill you."

They let go of me and I turned around swiftly and jabbed 1 of them square in the face.

"Touch me ever again and I'll make sure your children die. Do you want you FUCKING KIDS DEAD?!"

"Touch my kids and il-"

" I won't touch them but maybe my brother will? Or his friends anyone really, so stay in line and you can get out and see your kids. If not then you wont be a mother anymore."

I yelled and they looked at me in shock and abit of fear, they peacefully left and I turnt to Caro and smiled at me.

"Your meaner then when you first came in here."

"This place drives me to diffrent emotions.",
*************

I walked into the libary and seen a book I've been waiting to read, I walk over and as I was about to grab it 2 dick block girls stood infront of me.

"Can I help you?"

I litterally did this before with some fucking cookies I dont need this from some dykes.

"I think you can"

I turnt around and seen Barb, Carol's sister Standing behind me with a wild smirk on her face.

"Nah not interested."

I try to walk past but barb steps infront of me.

"Now now, You should listen to what I have to offer."

I sighed and stood there waiting for her to say whatever she wanted so i could say no and get the fuck out of er.

"I need some oxy and H, If you supply me with that, I'll make anything you want in this prison happen."

A smirk creeped up on my face and I spat out a cheeky answer.

"What about making carol the boss of the whole prison?."

I asked her and she immediately shook her head.

"That's not possible. And no one would follow some orders from a physco like her."

"No deal then byebye."

I said as I shoved Barbs shoulder and walked back to carol.

**********

"CAROOLLL!!!"

I said running to her table and she looked at me with confusion.

"I...need ....to talk to you...whew."

She excuses herself and we walk into our cell shutting the door, we stand facing each other and she signals me to spit out what I wanted to say.

"Barb asked me to bring in some drugs for her like oxy and herion and when she said I could have anything in return I asked if you could be the boss of the whole fucking prison and she said no."

I say fast and out of breath but carol understood what I ment completely.

"Fucking barbie tries to steal you away from me!? Fuck no!"

She said and slammed her hands on the metal bunk, I grabbed her cheeks and looked up at her eyes.

"No one can ever steal me away from you, I promise.'

I see her face soften and I smile a little bit.

"And I definitely know who's the most attractive sister."

**************

I sat next to carol while she was playing Cards with some other cookies, me on the other hand was painting my nails.

It took for fucking ever to save up the money to buy some from commissary but I got 3 bottles.

Navy blue, white and black.

I was painting them navy blue but i got bumped by someone and i fucked up the last finger i was on.

"Uh- what the fuck!"

I say standing up and look at the girl who bumped into me, She had a big smirk across her face and scoffed at me.

"This is prison love, not a boutique and with smudged nail polish on your fingers it might sting when you stick it up another pendejas Twat."

She hummed and was about to walk away but I was boiling with anger, The audacity and the pettiness killed my kindness and or gratitude.

( V I O L N C E  )

I walked towards the girl and gripped the back of her head and slammed it on the metal table were carol was , Her table cheered as she watched with a smirk.

I slammed her head a few more times and before I seen the guards I grabbed the nail polished and dripped it in her eyes, hearing her say it burns and hearing her scream was a good way to end my night.

( VIOLENCE OVER )

The guards pulled her away from me and I gave carol a quick wink before getting taking off to the shu for probably a few weeks or months.

I get thrown into stupid ad-seg and I accepted the consequence of being here sadly.
I sit on my bed and look around before mentally cursing at myself due to the idiotic attitude and short term temper of mine.

"Fuck my life."