𝟬𝟬𝟴 jealousy, jealousy

Start from the beginning

"It's not lame!" He defended, earning a hum from the brunette next to him. "Fine, I'll find another place."

She let out yet another hum, but this time sounding like a satisfied one. If you asked Nadia why she was helping Miguel ask out Sam, she couldn't give you a straight answer. Maybe it was because she had hope that Sam would reject him, but for that thought she felt guilty. She should wish the best for them, but Nadia just couldn't bring herself to.

Since she met Miguel, she had found him cute, but it wasn't anything romantic as far as she believed. But spending more and more time with him just made her realize how good of an impact he had on her. And she hated it.

The bell rang, indicating that school had officially ended. The pair stood up from their chairs, and Nadia grabbed his shoulders encouragingly while shaking him. "It's now or never, Diaz. You got this."

"I got this," He repeated with a sigh of preparation. The curly-haired girl watched him walk away and catch up to Sam with a sad smile.

✭ ✭ ✭

"Does this look good?" Robby asked, holding up the bonsai tree with optimism in his eyes.

The boy shrunk under her icy glare. Nadia scowled, "How am I supposed know?"

"You know, for someone who's supposed to be a mentor, you aren't exactly the best mentor," He complained, turning back to his plant.

Just seconds later, Nadia's phone chimed. She didn't reply to Robby, but instead checked her device.

blonde 💁🏼‍♀️
sam is begging me to help her
with an outfit for her date with miguel

blonde 💁🏼‍♀️
help me please
i'm not a fashion expert

brunette 🙋🏾‍♀️
yes u are

brunette 🙋🏾‍♀️
it's in there somewhere
unlock it idk

brunette 🙋🏾‍♀️
i can't help, i'm at work with
that guy with the bob i was talking
to u about

blonde 💁🏼‍♀️
ooooo

blonde 💁🏼‍♀️
is he cute?

brunette 🙋🏾‍♀️
gross, he's like 19

blonde 💁🏼‍♀️
question still stands

She shook her head at her best friend's text, a slight smile playing at her lips. Robby noticed it, his eyes widening dramatically. "So, she does smile."

"I've been having a shitty day. One that's only getting shittier," The girl confessed, Renée's messages finally sinking in. It dawned to her that Sam had actually agreed to go out with Miguel. "And I've only cut one fucking tree, and it don't even look right!"

Truth be told, Nadia didn't necessarily have anything against Robby, but she had to take her anger, or jealousy out on somebody. And unfortunately for the Keene boy, he happened to be the one nearby.

"Mr. LaRusso didn't teach you?"

"No, he did," She corrected, picking up her scissors to attempt on another tree. "My mind's just got too much going on at the moment."