𝟬𝟬𝟮 do me a favor

ミ☆ chapter two; do me a favor [ season 1, episode 3]

[ season 1, episode 3]

✭ ✭ ✭

Once Nadia had found her group of friends, she had already began to adjust faster than she had thought. The next few weeks went by like a breeze, and before she knew it, Halloween was just around the corner, and so was the dance. It was all anybody could talk about.

She wasn't exactly sold on the idea of going. The thought of being in a gym with a bunch of other sweaty students wasn't exactly appealing. Plus, she didn't even know what to go as.

"A ghost," Demetri chimed in, seemingly on cue.

"What?"

"Well, you said you didn't want to be seen there. Ghosts are invisible," He replied, raising a finger to emphasize.

Nadia narrowed her eyes at him, unable to tell if he was genuine or not. Either way, he sounded stupid. She planned to tell him just that, but Renée interjected before she had the chance to.

"You have to go," Renée pushed. Her eyes momentarily wavered over to the table with the entitled rich kids. They were laughing at a joke that probably wasn't as funny as they were making it out to be. "It's your chance to branch out like you wanted to, right?"

Nadia planned to reply, but stopped herself once she caught sight of an administrator staring her down while giving another pointless speech about cyberbullying that wasn't going to do anything but make the situation worse.

"Cyberbullying is no laughing matter," She continued, holding the microphone firmly in her hands as if she was suffocating it. "Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face. Now I'm not going to name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity."

It was Eli without a doubt, and judging by him immediately shrinking in his seat, Nadia was right. Whispers could be heard around the cafeteria while some carelessly pointed at Eli and his lip.

"Eli, you shouldn't listen to them. People who bully online are just pussies," Nadia muttered, scooting her chair closer to him. She tried her best not to give him the impression that she took pity on him, as she knew what that felt like and it'd be the last thing he'd want from someone. "I think your lip is totally badass."

A sad smile crept onto the boy's lips. "Seriously?

She returned the grin. "Duh."

"You know, if you're sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for recruits," Miguel informed, turning to the pair.

"Oh." Nadia raised her eyebrows. "You were serious about the whole karate thing?"