Chapter 3: a nice cup of lies

“... He's ruining EVERYTHING..I need to get rid of that pathetic waste of a man..I can treat them Better than him...just you wait Levi..”

(Y/N'S POV)

“Oh my God..” “What is it love?.” “One of my old friends from the reunion was murdered a few days ago...”. I said to Levi in shock. “oh that's so tragic..I hope they're family is doing okay.” he said.

“I hope..” I said. I then felt my phone buzzed and saw a message on the screen from a number I don't know of. “Hi y/n :)” “Who was that my love?.” “i don't know.” I said as I replied to the message.

Who are you, how do you know my name and how'd you get my number??” “Its Michael-.” I felt myself calm down and smiled. “oh hi Michael!, Sorry I 4got I gave you my number 😅” “no it's okay really!, I was wondering if you and your husband was in a mood to go grab something to eat?.” “oh!, Ok lemme ask him rq!.” “Levi!”

“Yeah love?” “Do you wanna come with me and my friend out to eat?.” “Sure why not.” “He said yes :)” “Great!, So how abt 7:30ish?.” “sure!, See you then! ^^.” “See you! <3” I smiled gently as I decided to start getting ready.

(Time skip)

Me and Levi arrived at the cafe michael told us to meet him, “...y/n my love is he even comi-.” “Hi y/n!.” "Oh hi Michael!.” Michael cutting Levi off and greeting me with a smile as I greeted him in return. “Oh!, Michael this is my husband Levi!, Levi this is Michael!.” “Hi it's a pleasure meeting you Michael!.” “...oh the pleasure is mine..levi.”

(Time skip)

“Well I'ma go to the bathroom real quick be right back!,” I said with a gentle smile as both of the males nod.

(Levi's POV)

“Y'know me and y/n were pretty close Levi..” “oh..you two were?.” “mhm.. y/n always used to have..  a thing for me..," “Well that was a long time Ago..Im married to them now...” “But it doesn't mean they love you...” “... What do you mean?..”

“Well you see..y/n wasn't always a great person...they used to...Use some people for things they want... they've always had someone doing something for them...and well..I'm just trying to warn you is all, they aren't the sweetest person..”

I stayed quiet as a bunch of overwhelming thoughts started to flood my my mind, “What if they're just using me??, What if they don't love me, what if they are cheating on me???, Do they even love me?, Do they even appreciate the things I do for them???.” it felt like the room was spinning as I start to feel nauseous as I feel my a sour taste in my mouth as it began to water,

it felt so hot...what...what is happening..to me?.. “n-no..y-y/n wouldn't use...use...m-me..” “Heh...I know they wouldn't...but you see your kinda in the way of my plans..” I felt my vision blur up more as I started hearing voices in my head.

“Awh look at you...your so useless and worthless you can't even call yourself a man, you can't even protect them..you fucking piece of shit.” I felt tears welling in my eyes. “He's right...I can't even protect the person I love most...I'm so pathetic..., I'm a waste of a man...they don't deserve me...they never did...” I said as I felt tears sliding down my cheeks as I feel Michael helping me up from my chair and leading me to an alley way,

“Don't worry Levi...it will all be over soon....trust me.....YOU CAN'T SAVE THEM...” I felt a sharp pain in my neck, I quickly reacted by punching him in the face.

“UGH, YOU STUPID BITCH!.” he yelled in pain as he held his jaw in pain. I quickly realized it was a syringe filled with a liquid of some sort,

“Heh...you a tough one aren't you?...” “What the fuck did you do to me?...” I said as my vision became hazy.

“oh don't worry, it's not going to kill you!, It's just going to...make you sleep for a while, think of it as a...,Coma..” he said with a devilish smirk on his face..and that was the last thing I saw as I felt my body hit the hard concrete.

(Michael's POV)
“Well that was fairly quick but he does know how to throw a good punch.” I said wincing at my swollen jaw.

I walked up to his body and grabbed him and took him to my car and tied him up and threw him in the trunk and slammed the door shut, and walked back inside.

“Hey sorry for taking so long!-, ... where's Levi?..” they said, oh how soft they're voice was..I wonder how that sweet wonderful voice sounds screaming my name...“Michael? Where's Levi??...” I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as y/n started frantically looking around for the man they call they're "husband".

“Well he did say he was going to be right back to get some fresh air, but that's all he told me.“ I said in a "worried" tone.

“Oh god...what if someone hurts him?!.” they said as tears started to welling up in their sweet beautiful e/c eyes, “Oh I'm sure he'll be fine!, Levi is a pretty tough guy!. I said trying to reassure them.

“Come on I'll walk you to your car.” i said. They stayed quiet before nodding without saying a word.

(Y/N'S POV)
I nodded my head to Michaels request as I felt his arm wrapped around my shoulder as he walked me outside, as I was about to stop to go open my car Michael violently grabbed my arm and dragged me to a near by alley way.

“MICHAEL WHAT THE FUCK?!, LET ME GO NOW!.” I yelled in horror as a bunch of scenarios rushed in my mind,. before I can cry for help I felt Michael's hand quickly slap over my mouth, I desperately try to scream but it was muffled by his hand as he softly hushed me.

“Shhhh y/n my love please don't try to escape, I'm only trying to protect you...this world doesn't deserve you, Levi doesn't deserve you...but I do...oh I deserve you dearly...I've never got the chance to make you mine, all of those dumb fucks tried taking you away from me...THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET ME TRY
TO WIN YOUR HEART, FOR YEARS I WAS WAITING..OH I WAS WAITING FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO COME...AND THAT REUNION CERTAINLY HELPED ME...YOUR SO STUPID....SO SO STUPID, YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU TO THAT BITCH??,oh no..no,no,no...your MINE and only mine...And I will do whatever it takes to make you mine...”

he said as I felt a sharp pain in my neck as my vision became hazy.

“it will all be over soon my love, then we'll be together....for ever..“

Word count: 1208