Chapter 2: Old friend?

“I watched them from afar staring at them, oh how they were beautiful....I just wanted to hold them and spoil them with my love, oh how I love they're eyes...I just want to rip them out and put in a jar and stare at them forever...I JUST NEED TO GET RID OF HIM AND THEN THEY WILL BE MINE..”

*Beep!* *Beep!* *Bee-.*

(Y/N'S POV)
“Y/N my love time to get up~.” I heard a soft voice said. I open my eyes gently to see my husband Levi, his gentle brown eyes staring into mines.

“Good morning my love, slept well?.” “Surprisingly especially after what we did-.” I said as I saw his face flushed a little but then smirked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Yeah but you know you loved every second of it~.” he said seductively. I rolled my eyes and gently moved his arms off my waist and got off my bed,

Levi was my husband and I met him two years ago at an event and then got married 4 years later, he had messy brown hair and brown eyes, his skin was a gentle sun kissed color and had a few freckles here and there.

He also had ear piercings and also has a small tattoo of my name on his ring finger, he was also mixed being half black and half white and had a great sense of humor.

“Well I needed to get up anyways eventually anyways.” I said as I headed towards the bathroom as Levi quickly got up to join me. “Oh really?, What is it?.” he said with curiosity.

“Well today my old highschool was having a reunion and I decided I wanted to go.” I said as I got in the shower. ”Awe well that's nice my love, but this may be a little off topic but what do you want for breakfast?.”

“Oh! Can you make those fluffy pancakes you made last time with the-.” “Homemade whip cream and fresh fruits from the garden?, Yes, yes I can make that for you my love.” He said laughing lightly at my child like personality. “God you know I love every part of you right?.”

“Mhm you tell me that everyday.” “Well I do that because I don't want you to forget that you are loved and cared for is all, and plus I mean it.” he said quietly,

I smiled lightly as he kissed my shoulder gently leaving small kisses on me. We both got out of the shower and headed to the room to get dress.
(Time skip)

“breakfast is ready!.” I heard Levi yelled out from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and sat next to him as he served breakfast and got me a cup of tea/coffee/or whatever you like.

(Here's what it looks like-)

“Thank you Levi!~.” “Heh you're welcome my love~.” He said blushing while smiling. After breakfast I started with the dishes and noticed levi grabbing his keys and opening the door.

“Well I'm off to work, goodbye my love!.” “Bye sweetheart have a good day at work!- WAIT.” I said as I hurried to the fridge and grabbed his lunch.

“You almost forgot you're lunch sweetheart.” I said as I handed him his lunch. “Oh almost forgotten that, thank you love!.” he said as he placed his lips on mine.

“Be safe for me okay?.” I said. “I will I promise and you do the same for me k?.” “K, bye!.” “Bye!.” he said smiling as he left.

“Well time to go get ready for that reunion.” I mumbled. (Time skip) I arrived at my old highschool still looking the same as ever and headed inside and looked around for anyone and then..

“Y/N?.” I turned around to see a familiar face. “Michael?..Oh Michael hi!, Long time no see!.” “Yeah it has been awhile hasn't it?.” “Yeah it has...What happened to the other side of your face??.” I said as I noticed half of his face haded burn scars.

“Oh well it happen a while back... someone murdered my father and saw me and tried to burn me alive but got only half of my face...” he said looking away ashamed, “I know I look ugly and I understand that-.” “What?! No you don't Michael don't say that!.” I said feeling pity for the poor man.

“You... really think I don't look ugly?..” “No not at all!, Plus you look badass with those scars!.” I said. He smiled lighty as a small tint of pink appears on his cheeks faintly.

“So...how's life going Y/N?.” “Oh! It going great actually Im married to this wonderful man named Levi!, Maybe you can come over at my place to meet him!.”

I said excitedly. “Oh...your married?..” “Yeah?, Is there a problem with that?.” “Oh no, no there's not just... Nevermind I'm happy for you!.” he said smiling.

“Well thank you..” I said as I shifted awkwardly darting my eyes to the floor. “...I'm sorry if I made anything awkward im really am..” “No it's okay really!.” I said quickly flashing him a smile.

He smiled back as he scratched the back of his neck and then heard the doors open and saw a couple of old students in there late 20's and 30's and the reunion started.

(Time skip again-)

“Well here's my number if you ever wanna hangout sometime Mike!.” “Alright I'll make sure to text you when I can!.” he said smiling as I waved him off.

(Time skip)

“Y/N my love I'm back!.” I heard Levi yelled, “Im in the kitchen!.” “Hello my love, how was the reunion?.” he said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

“It went fine actually I met a few old friends and teachers there.” “Well that's nice my love, I'm glad you had fun.” he said. “Well I just finished dinner if your willing to join me.” “Of course I'll join you love.” he said as he pulled out some plates and cups.

(Time skip)

(??? POV)
“I watched them from afar staring at them, oh how they were beautiful....I just wanted to hold them and spoil them with my love, oh how I love they're eyes...I just want to rip them out and put in a jar and stare at them forever...I JUST NEED TO GET RID OF HIM AND THEN THEY WILL BE MINE..” I thought to myself as I stared at they're house. They didn't really have a choice wether they like it or not....THEY WILL BE MINE NO MATTER WHAT...

Word count: 1116