𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚

Y/N'S POV:

I clench my fists, my body boiling my rage "that son of a bitch", I thought to myself. 

---------------------------------

20 minutes earlier:

"MAYBE IF YOU WERN'T SUCK A FUCKING SLUT!", Robin shouts. "FIGHT, FIGHT FIGHT", Chants emerge from the crowd. "ME.... THE SLUT!?", I Shout back. "YOU OBVIOUSLY KISSED BRUCE!", Robin claims "OH.MY.GOD", "ME AND BRUCE ARE PLATONIC WITH A CAPITAL P !", I shout. " "Why do you care anyway, Arellano", Bruce says while putting his hands on my shoulders. "This is none of your fucking business, Yamada", Robin says takes a step forward. I could sense something was going to happen so i pushed bruce out of the way. "DUCK!", Donna shouts from the crowd... It was too late Robin right hooked me right in the nose. Robin bent over and whispered in my ear. "I was hoping to hit you anyway perra". Robin walks away.

~End of flashback~

"Miss y/l/n and Mr Arellano, Principle Cast is ready", The office Lady says.

"Aaaaah Robin and Y/N, Lovely to see you, FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!", she exclaims. "i really thought the chat we had on Thursday would've worked..... I should've known", She sighs sarcastically. "Er-", I manage to let out before getting cut off by Mrs cast. "I don't wanna hear about it!", "Detention after school... BOTH OF YOU!", She says. "What the fuck!", Robin says. "Excuse me Robin, how many times do i have to say save that language for after school", "Oh well in this case after detention", She chuckles.... The room went silent with me and robin just twiddling at our fingers. "Ehem, Class please kids, shoo!, ", she gestures for us to leave her office.

@ Lunch

"Holy shit Y/N, your nose...", Finney says, while sitting down opposite me.

"Oh my god, Robin really does have a strong pun-", Gwen says before Finney covers her mouth.

"Oh sorry, What I mean isssss-", Gwen says before I interrupt her.

"Its fine Gwenny, I mean you're not wrong",  I say while adjusting the gauze on my nose.

"Excuse me i wasn't finished", Gwen says in a funny - sassy tone.

"Yeah Y/N We were wondering if you wanted to sleep over tonight?, It's Friday, Our dads out, probably drinking at some shithole but yeah...", Finney asks

"I would love to!", "I hate spending Friday nights home alone", I say.

"Hey finn hows it goin'", Someone behind me asks

(finn doesn't see who it is because he's looking at his food and ???? is standing behind you)

"Y'know just keeping on keeping, on i gue-", Finney replies before looking up to see who asked him. 

"Robinnnnnnn, heyyyy", Finney says while gesturing for him to walk away.

"Can't wait for that sleepover tonight", Robin says and walks away

"WHAT THE FUCK FINN!?", I stand up and shout at Finn, Everyone's head turns

"Heeey, listen,listen,listen", "It's gonna be alright you and I are sleeping in a room and Finn and Robin are sharing one", Gwen says

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK, LIKE FINN WHAT THE FUCK I MEAN... WHAT THE FUCK!", I yell as i walk out of the cafeteria.

Suddenly someone grabs my arm....

"Look, please just be civil with him, for me", Bruce says.  "Oh hey Bruce!", "What do you mean be cicvil ?", "He hates your guts", I say looking at Bruce and noticing his doe eyes. "Yeah exactly so if you can't get along he'll beat me the fuck up", Bruce says looking down at me. "Bruce, if he wants to fight you he'll have to pass me first", I say, reassuring Bruce. "Gotta Go doll, Lovely chat though", Bruce says, He always has baseball practise On Friday.

While leaving the cafeteria i nudge someone's shoulder.... I was about to apologize but...

"Watch it dipshit", Robin says

I pay no attention to him and walk away.

"Hijo di puta", I whisper under my breath loud enough for him to hear me

"What was that Y/L/N!?", Robin asks

"You heard me"

.............

"I SAID YOU'RE A SON OF A BITCH!", I shout and go to knee robin in the 🥜

"You're not as strong as you think you are", Robin Says and catches my knee

He pushes my knee violently with enough power to knock me over.

"OH MY GOD Y/N ARE YOU OK", Gwen says, drops her lunch box and immediately  runs over to me.

"Yeah i'm fine-"

"OH MY GOD ROBIN NOT FUCKING AGAIN", Finney shouts angrily.

"She was being a bitch", Robin says and walks away.  "Not yet, you don't Mister", Gwen says and pulls robin back to the scene. 

"Why do you hate each other so much anyway?" Finney asks

"It doesn't matter she's just a bitch", Robin says and walks off.

"Good effort", Gwen says to Finney (for almost getting robin to spill the tea)

"It's worth a try", I say and attempt getting up.

"A lil help here please", I say holding out my hands as Gwen and Finn burst out laughing.

Science Class 

The teacher was rambling on about some random shit that i couldn't bother listening to. "So Y/N what is the answer to question C", He asks (The teacher) "Does it look like I know" I reply sarcastically as the whole class starts to chuckle. "Like y/n wold know the answer she's so fucking dumb", Robin says as the whole class laughs even harder. "Arellano you can talk you're failing", The teacher says. Thats it i can't hold in my laughter i burst out laughing just like the other students.

Robin flips the bird at me and i just do it back to him.

*The bell rings*

"Have a lovely weekend kids, remember homework's due on Tuesday", The teacher says

"Erm excuse me Y/N and Robin You have detention in the homeroom class"

We walk to homeroom both taking different routes because i can't bare to look at him for 60 seconds nevermind 60 MINUTES!

I walk in the class and I see robin sitting there with a cocky smile. I can already hear him saying "hahah i was faster".

Robin trips me up with a chair and i skid my knee and it starts to bleed

"Look dude WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!", I shout not being able to deal with his bullshit for any longer.

"2nd grade", He replies with no expression (thats how you could tell he was pissed off but cant do anything about it)

"Hah, you're still mad about something that was 6 fucking years ago dumbass", I reply with a chuckle.

"Yeah and you're gonna be mad in 6 years if i fucking fight you, right her, right now dumbass", He replies while smirking

perra tonta (dumb bitch) thinks he won the argument.

"Whatever the heck you're doing kids get the fuck out detentions over", A dopy teacher says and dismisses us.

"See you at fins"

"I hope a car runs you over", I reply

"Same because then i won't have to deal with you all night", Robin says....

1120 words

Next chapter tomorrow 💗