Opinion 19

Double update cuz why the heck not. And this is another thing for my fellow Austin stans.
If you checked Austin’s YouTube channel or if anyone has seen Austin’s videos in their recommendations recently you might or might not have noticed this:

Yup, you read that right. Austin and Rob will doing be OPERA in Austin’s newest video which, if you didn’t know, is easily one of the hardest types of singing to learn (this can be said about literally any type of music that isn't in your mother tounge/first language) but as far as I know this the hardest type of modern types of singing. Notice how I said "modern" instead of just saying that it's generally the hardest type of singing. There are probably waaaaay older styles of singing that are waaaay harder than opera could ever be but I don't know for sure and ya girl is too damn lazy to do the research right now.
Now, I know what you might be thinking. Well you might be thinking two things (no Home Free related jokes intended):

What the heck were these two thinking? Or...
These two are literally insane! This song is impossible!

And I wish I could tell you guys more about this but I'm not a member of Austin’s website (I am broker than broke 😅) so I know just as much about this as you guys do.
Now here's something I wanna know:

Are you guys excited about this video? I am but I'm also confused cuz I just wanna know how the heck Rob and Austin are gonna go about this. I know that they're going to do it but how? The title literally says COUNTRY singers! I am generally curious and intrigued. I saw a lot of good stuff in the comments so I'm excited to see the turn out.

What do you guys think though? Do you think this will work?

Are you excited for this?

Will you even be watching the premiere tomorrow night (or whenever the premiere takes place in your part of the world)?

Let's talk about it in the comments! By the way I will update this the day after the premiere to let you know my thoughts.

Until then, I'll see you guys on Sunday or whatever day is two days from now whereever your from with my next update. Byeeeeee!

A/N: If you were paying attention to the text of this entry and the way the image looks, you might have noticed that the way I put emphasis on the words representing the two musical styles is the same as the title of the video except I did opera first while the title has country in all capital letters first but, I think references can still count as references if they are close enough to whatever the references source material is (as long as it's some kind of pop culture reference and not a research related reference otherwise it don't count.) Now I'll stop rambling and leave you guys be.

See you guys in the next update!And I actually mean it this time! Byeeeee!