Meeting him

Still Mello's pov

Then it clicked...
It's y/n.
No fucking way.
The moment I remembered I ran into her hug.

"y/n... is that really you?????!"
"YES! Mello! God I'm so happy to finally see you again!"
There was a comfortable silence while the hug, we were enjoying the moment.
"You've changed" I said "Like a lot...."
"I guess I did, I've become lonely when you left... it's like that was the day when all went wrong for me..."
Poor girl, I feel bad for her, I remember us having so much fun as little kids...
"Hey do you remember the half of the smiley that we drew on our hands? Well I tattooed It" she said with giggle.
"What how??" I said shockingly "you are fourteen"
"I did stick and poke" she smiled proudly
"You know, you are a LOT taller than four years ago, and your style, I love it, but your hair never changed, I love that!"
"Thank you! You on the other hand changed a lot and you are short, also I like the style that you're going for, it suits you!" She giggled, I got Down to her ear to whisper her "oh and im kind of a bitch to everyone here so if I say anything rude, I don't mean i love you too much to be rude to you. it it's just a reflex since I hate everyone here and this place" i said. Did I just say I loved her? Looking in her eyes I could see her eyes sparkled. I am not sure if I'm ready to date her, I don't want our relationship to change... but I must admit I did have crush on her. But I don't have crush on her anymore, right?
"Y/n , honey, would you like some tea?" Annie said while walking up to us, on which n/n replied "Oh I would like some tea, thank you!" And she smiled. Oh god that smile. It was carved in my mind. But i changed a lot. Will she like me now? I couldn't help but wonder.

Y/n was now sitting on the couch and having a small talk with Annie since she saw I was deep in thoughts.
"Hey y/n can you tell me how much have changed in the orphanage itself when I left?" I looked at her and we made eye contact.
"Well uh, the older kids that always annoyed us were bullying me and saying things like *OoOh DiD yOuR bOyFrIeNd LeFt YoU? or NoT EvEn He CoUlD HaNg Out wItH yOu Bc Ur So AnNoYiNg" she Said in mocking voice that they used,"and eventually they got bored of that, some new kids also joined, so even (fake friend name) left me, and since then I was basically hanging out with myself. I guess I was so obsessed with finding you, I don't even know, I just missed what we were."
I came up to her and hugged tightly. "I don't want us ever to be apart again" I whispered . "I don't want that either" i could feel that she had a smile on her face.