Chapter 5

Not edited

Packing her backpack for the flight
His photo ( A/N LMAO SIMP), money (that she saved up and stole), cigarettes, sketchbook, chocolate, water, some food, fake ID, makeup, clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant, charger, phone and headphones.

She was wearing black tank top, black jacket, black baggy 90s jeans, studded belt, and another belt layered, few bracelets and necklaces, eyeliner (that was sharp enough to kill a man) and she was done.

Putting on her old converse, she was now saying goodbye to this place.

She went to the airport, with a bike that she stole.

Thankfully she had enough money for a cheapest plane ticket to London.

And now? Hoping for the best.

Security:

She could easily go through that, since the fake passport was well made by friend of hers who does stuff like that.

With a fake name: Rain Jackson.

Surely a random name but yeah sure.
On the plane, she was sketching, listening to music and sleeping.
Airplane food was shit ofc but she couldn't deny it since she needed food.

They were almost landing. Time zones were so different, and now was 10 am in London. Great.
After landing, girl took her only backpack and leaving airport, she was now lost. But she felt almost free? Her only goal was to find Him. Why is she so attached to him? She doesn't know, but she just FEELS like she HAS to find him. Is she crazy? Clearly.

A/n THIS FANFIC IS SO CRINGE IM SORRY. ITS GIVING LIKE 2016 CRINGY ASS FANFIC WRITTEN BY 14 YEAR OLD. I'm 14 btw....