Chapter 2 : "Gays in the world of big demon badonkers"

English: Normal text
Japanese: Underlined text
Other: parenthesis
Thoughts: ' Italic (depending on language, either underlined, parenthesis, or normal text)'
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Third pov:

A man was walking down the forest to the headquarters as he was called there. While walking along the trail, he saw a sudden flash before his eyes. It was so bright, he closed his eyes. As soon as the flash was gone, he opened his purple eyes wide as he was shocked to see what was there.

Two people had suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

He was on guard and unsheathed his katana. He carefully walked over to the two bodies.

' Are they dead?' The man examined them both. They both have strange clothes and suspicious bags.

***
First pov:

"Hey. Hey! Wake up!" Someone was yelling, I don't recognize that voice... Or the language, what's going on? I opened my eyes. I tried to rub my eyes, but something was stopping them. I lifted my head up, only to see 9 people looking at me.

" Nope." Immediately fell back down onto the gravel. 'Gravel?? What's going on??? But thank God that I still have a mask on.'

"Hey! Get up and show some respect, do you know who you're in front of!?"

I couldn't take it anymore because of the yelling and the pounding headache wasn't helping.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" I was fully awake by now. I quickly looked around and saw the same 9 people again... They look oddly familiar... I looked to my side and saw Vin still asleep. 'How do you sleep through all the yelling? I seriously envy you right now...There's no way I'm dealing with this all on my own.' I tried to wake him up the best I could. 'Why are my hands tied back?'

It took a few seconds for Vin to wake up as well. He shook his head to wake himself up some more as he let out a yawn.

"Wha..." He said lazily. He suddenly opened his eyes as he looked around. "Where am I??" He looked beside him and saw me, then at the group of people in front of them. We both had the same expressions and thought the same thing.

'What the hell is going on?'

'Ooo, hot people.'

In front of the duo were 9 figures standing with pride. Each one had some sort of uniform? Striking appearances, but what drew their attention the most at the moment were the katanas around their waist.

One man to the left, he had a creepy stare, scars all over his body, a white top. His hair was white and looked spiky. His eyes scream anger...

One of them was in a tree. He had two different colored eyes, his mouth covered by a mask, his outfit had black and white stripes, chopped looking hair, and a white snake lightly wrapped around his neck. His eyes bore into us. 'He looks so familiar, but where from?'

On the ground stood a VERY tall man, he had no iris or pupils, green outfit, short hair, and his hands were in a praying hold with red beads.

Next to him, or rather in front we're two females. The shorter one on the left had a gradient purple and black eyes, purple eyes, a butterfly pattern, and her hair tied in a bun with a butterfly pin. Besides her, was the other female slightly taller with pink and green hair with similar eyes, her long hair tied into braids, a white jacket? A skirt and green thigh highs.

A much shorter person, with long black hair that fades to a minty blue green. His clothes completely covered him and looked oversized. He was staring up at the sky with a dazed look.