𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗲𝗽 𝟮

Start from the beginning

      'You okay?' Naito asked her, nudging her arm with his own to get her attention.

      'Yeah,' Midori said with a quick nod. 'Just thinking.'

Naito gave her a knowing smile. 'Try not to think too much.'

      'Could say the same about you,' Midori chuckled, eyes fleeting to Sunoo for a split second.

'Yeah, okay shut up━' Naito rolled his eyes. 

﹙★﹚

      'Midori!' Naito yelled, running down the stairs and into her arms like a child

      'What?' Midori replied, feeling him wrap his arms around her.

      'Hi,' he smiled, chin on top of her head. 

      'What do you need now?' Midori asked, knowing full well why he was being affectionate.

      'I want to break gender norms and paint my nails, and you're going to help me,' he said and pulled away from the hug, keeping his hands firm on her shoulders. 

      'I didn't bring any nail polish. . .' Midori trailed off.

      'I know,' Naito said. 'But I did.'

A small chuckle left Midori's lips. 'Alright, bet.'

﹙★﹚

Midori sat on a chair close by, watching Naito trug deeper into the river

Midori sat on a chair close by, watching Naito trug deeper into the river. Her hands held a tight grip around her phone. Nora had texted her once she had gotten home, the two had been talking quite a lot over those few hours. 

She could not say she felt anything for the girl other than pure attraction. It would not be the first time she had a "one-night stand" but there were a lot more risks now that she had debuted and was a public figure.

It was only when Naito tripped and landed with his face in the water that Midori's attention wavered. 

      'Hyung?!' Ni-ki shouted, running over to help him up. 

      'I'm fine!' Naito said, pushing himself off the ground, water slowly dripping down his hair.

Jungwon, who had been standing a few meters away, slowly advanced toward Midori. 

      'What happened?' he asked. 'Did he fall or something?'

      'Yeah,' Midori snorted. 'He's alright though.'

      'Good,' Jungwon nodded. 'Don't want him hurt.'

      'He's a whiny baby when he's hurt,' Midori said, a light chuckle leaving her lips. 

      'Isn't he always?' Jungwon questioned and glanced down at her. 

      'Hey,' Midori softly called out with a playful smile, nudging his side with her elbow. 'That's my brother you're talking about.'

Jungwon let out a heartwarming laugh. 'Oh yeah? Then why are you two being so mean to each other?'

      'Because we're siblings,' Midori smiled. 'You and your sister are like that as well, no?'

      'Maybe not as close as you two are. . . but we do act like you.'

      'Of course not,' Midori said. 'I don't expect you two to be close like twins. It's hard not to be close to Naito when we've spent our whole lives together.'

      'Did you even share rooms and stuff?'

      'When we were younger,' Midori nodded. 'I remember the first time we got seperate rooms. . . I cried that night. Naito did as well. . . It was not a good time so mum and dad got us like spare mattresses in both of our rooms so we could have a sleepover.'

      'I never knew that,' Jungwon mused.

      'It's not really something we go around flaunting,' Midori responded, looking back at him. 

      'I suppose not.'

Jungwon fully turned his body toward her, his eyes having caught something. Fingers brushing against her skin, he took hold of the pendant of the necklace Sunghoon gave her. Brows furrowed in thought and lips pulled tautly.

      'I recognise that,' Jungwon mumbled. 

      'Sunghoon bought it for me,' Midori said, voice lowering.

      'Sunghoon. . .' Jungwon muttered, letting go of the necklace as soon as the name left his lips.

Midori raised an eyebrow at him. 'What's wrong?'

      'Nothing. . .' Jungwon said and took a step back, creating some distance between the two. 'Nothing's wrong.'

He turned his attention back to the boys fishing, not missing the way Midori looked at him. 

jia's note﹗

jia's note

ok so like its my bday today and i got a new computer giggles and its so fancy

i just wanted to brag :3

it spins and all weeee