Chapter 79 : Slave

Start from the beginning

With an irritated expression, Kushida tried to glare at her master, however all she received was a quick kick thrown right at her face, as Horikita clicked her tongue in disgust.

"Don't you dare look at me like that. Don't ever forget that you will never be anything except my pathetic slave. Got that?"

".........."

Horikita got up from her bed and yanked the hair of Kushida before tightly slapping it without any remorse, making the beige haired girl tear up from enduring all the pain.

"I  s a i d   G o t   t h a t ? "

"Y-yes Horikita-sama."

With a tired and defeated voice, Kushida weakly responded to her as Horikita let out another sweet smile, before patting Kushida's head, treating her just like a dog.

"Good job. Stay like this, and we will get along very well. Got that?"

"Yes Horikita-sama."

"Never try to trick me into any troublesome situations and always obey me like the dog you are. Got that?"

".....Yes."

"Very well. Now Kushida, I would like to spend some alone time with my boyfriend and I don't want to see your dirty existence around my peripheral vision. So would you excuse yourself and kindly get out?"

As if she was a dog, Horikita shoo'ed the girl away with a nonchalant expression on her face, as Kushida obediently followed her orders.

"S-sure, I-I apologise for the inconvenience."

"Perfectly said, looks like you got used to your position pretty quickly huh? As expected of a rotten scumbag like you.  Things like you deep down really know your position, it seems. Bottom of the barrel."

Kushida took all those harsh words coming towards her way with a small, weak smile on her face, before she kindly excused herself, leaving the couple all alone by themselves.

As soon as the door was closed, the raven haired girl immediately jumped on her boyfriend making both of them fall on the bed on top of one another.

"Looks like you really got yourself into character huh? Not gonna lie, I was quite surprised when you started acting so haughty,  Mistresskita."

With a small sigh, Kiyotaka started patting the back of the girl who was lying on top of him, while sneakily moving away his lower part of the body, so that it doesn't touch some forbidden place by mistake.

"Hehe, what kind of name is that? I was just finding the situation really enjoyable. Looks like I got too carried away with my roleplay huh?"

With a smile on her face, Horikita started to ruffle Kiyotaka's silky hair unconsciously, as she released all of her body weight on him.