Chapter 79 : Slave

Start from the beginning

Releasing a satisfied hum, Kiyotaka put the phone inside his pocket before imitating the smug expression Satou tries to portray while teasing him.

[ P.s. It failed horrendously ]

"Now, I think you realise it right? If I wanted to, I could have expelled you  when we had 0 Class Points. No loss, no gain. Perfectly Balanced, as it should be."

"Y-you recorded that entire scenario?"

"Yup. Recorded it and Edited it to my liking to turn the entire situation into my favour. I've been taking some online courses about editing and stuff, and Professor is also giving me some computer lessons. So, I know quite some nitbits about these kinds of stuff. Isn't that fascinating?"

All Kushida could do was chuckle in despair as tears fell down from her eyes on to the mattress, slightly wetting the area.

"I can't believe it. All this time, I was literally in the palm of your hands. All this time, I've remained ignorant and I thought that I actually had the ability and the power to get rid of you, and here I am,  down on my feet begging for both of your forgiveness. How humiliating is this?"

"Not as humiliating as being the loyal dog of the person you absolutely hate the most, in my opinion."

"F-fuck. I was literally in the palm of your hands for all this time, huh?!"

"Exactly. But you wanna know why I am not expelling you? Because I can see the potential and the use of you, Kushida. You are someone who can be extremely strong if developed well enough, but alas, I won't do it since you will turn against us by then."

Horikita, who was fiddling with her phone immediately started chuckling at his words, before getting off of her bed and sitting next to her boyfriend.

"That's correct, Kushida-san. As much as I hate to disagree, if we have someone like you on our side, Class-D will ascend to Class-A in no time."

'And Kiyotaka-kun will finally get the freedom he desires and deserves.'

"That's why, ally yourself with us. As long as you serve under me, your secret and anything you do will be kept safe. But if you refuse, then be prepared to say Goodbye to your high school life. Choose your poison."

"..........."

Kushida remained quiet for some seconds, as both Kiyotaka and Suzune looked at her with an uninterested gaze, not really caring about whatever she says, since her future has already been decided.

"V-very w-well. I'll serve under you, Horikita-san."

With gritted teeth, Kushida said those words as it looked like she was having quite some difficulty mouthing those words out. This led to Horikita immediately smugly smirking to herself.

"Sama."

"Huh?!"

"Refer to me as Horikita-sama. Or you might face 'punishment' for your insolence, got that?"

With a very sweet, melodic voice Horikita laced out her words, with utter venom immediately making both her classmates shudder. One in fear, while the other in curiosity and surprise at her sudden change of tone.

'Should I call this version Devilkita or Mistresskita? Both of them sound like a good nickname, I won't lie.'

"I asked you a question, Kushida. You got that?"

Horikita apparently changed the way she speaks to people as she now started calling Kushida just by her name, instead of using her usual honorifics like 'Kushida-san'.