"Auntie, what's wrong with you?"

  Gu Cuiping grabbed her hand excitedly, her slightly trembling body was obviously frightened.

  "Something happened, something happened..."

  From Gu Cuiping's intermittent narrative, several people learned.

  Not long after they left, a nanny and a gardener in the family fell ill. Gu Cuiping sent them to the hospital, but the news was not good and they all passed away.

  And not long ago, a camphor tree in the backyard suddenly became sperm, draining the blood of another nanny.

  Wang Xinyu looked at Gu Cuiping who was in a trance, and quickly hugged her to soothe her, "It's alright, it's alright, we're all back... That tree is in the backyard, no matter how fine it is, it can't move, as long as we don't Get close to it and you'll be fine."

  "What about the rest of the family?" Old Man Wang had already experienced the mutant cat and mutant mouse, but he wasn't too surprised by the mutant tree, he just frowned and looked around.

  The Wang family hired two nannies, two drivers, two cooks, a gardener, and a housekeeper Wang Zhong.

  Two nannies died, a gardener, and others disappeared.

  "Wang Zhong and the driver, Xiao Zhang, took Mrs. Zhang and Lao Liu to the hospital, but they haven't come back. Everyone else... ran away..." Gu Cuiping was terrified. Originally, there were quite a lot of people in the family, but she didn't feel so scared. Now, guarding such a big empty house, she became more and more afraid.

  "It's okay to leave, the world has changed now, and I don't know what the situation will be in the future..." Wang Xinyu's heart turned back and forth, and some thoughts flashed through her mind, but she didn't catch it, so she could only forget it for now. .

  "Grandpa, third uncle, I don't think the house is safe now. Look, the plants don't know which ones have mutated and will attack people. It's better to burn all the flowers, plants and trees in our yard. There are also mutant animals, I don't know if they will. Where did you get out of it, you have to find some way to prevent it..."

  Wang Xinyu's words made everyone's originally bad face sink two points, and they knew that what she said was not an exaggeration at all.

  The greening in the place where they live now is very well done, so there are many potential dangers. Plants are still trivial things, and it is probably not difficult to clean them up, but I am afraid that those snakes, insects, rats, ants, and small things are hard to guard against.

  Old Man Wang sat down and pondered.

  "Then what should we do? Is it safe for us to live here?" Gu Cuiping asked what everyone was thinking.

  It is a pity that there is no absolute security in this world today.

  "I don't know." Wang Xinyu shook her head helplessly, she couldn't give an answer.

  "Auntie, when will mom come back..." The little guy was probably affected by the heavy atmosphere at home, he felt insecure and only wanted his mother.

  "Haohao is good, soon, mother will be back soon." Wang Baozhu could only comfortably so weakly.

  "Where did Hongmei go? Why is this stall still running around..." Gu Cuiping didn't know the situation, but after listening to their conversation, she couldn't help but say something.

  Wang Chengjun's face darkened. On the way back, they had already asked Wang Hao. From his childish words and some guesses, they basically got the whole story.

  Before, Gu Cuiping and Wang Xinyu posted some precautions in the family group, so that the Wang family should not go out for a few days if they were fine, and wait a few days to see the situation before making plans.

  But Li Hongmei didn't listen to the persuasion. She was worried that her parents would run out of food at home. When Wang Guoqing went out, she took a big bag and a small bag and went with Wang Hao to deliver supplies to her parents' house.

  It was fine when we went, but something went wrong on the way back.

  This Li Hongmei was originally unpopular with the Wang family. At first, for some unknown reason, she approached Wang Guoqing with a big belly and said that she was pregnant with his child. At that time, Wang Guoqing's face was very ugly, and she accepted it through gritted teeth.

  And the Li family are not some fuel-efficient lamps... Alas, forget it, now it's useless to talk too much, it just hurts the child Wang Hao.

  (End of this chapter)